• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] I AM DONE!! Finished hunting down the Felucca EM Item "Set" I have been after for so long. Thank yall for the help!!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
**I am no longer buying any Felucca EM Items. I am however still hunting some PVP tournament items if you happen to have any...or anything else Felucca/PVP related that is a rare.
Thank you to those of you that helped me get this done. No thank you to the people that attempted to take advantage of me in the process. I am super stoked to finally have this completed. I hope you will take a moment to check it out. Thanks again!!

Thank you a ton to those of you who have reached out to help me get the EM Items with Felucca in the title. Especially thanks to those of you who haven't tried to take advantage of me in the process. I have just about completed the "set" that I was after. It has taken me a long time to get this completed....I ONLY need ONE more item. I am super stoked at the thought of finishing it.

ONLY NEED THIS DUDE ---->>>> Felucca's Madness: Embrace the Fear

Please be patient with me if you reach out, work and life has me stretched thin currently. If you message me on here or ICQ me I will get back to you fairly quickly, however I may be a few days before I am able to get in game. Thanks.

Last edited:

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
My house.JPG

Not a lot different than the picture above, but I've added a few items since then.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Bump....Need 1 more main item. And would love to land the grapes if possible.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for response, appreciated.

Got one myself at the event but never priced it as I’ll prob never sell it. Much of the event fighting was done literally in front of & around my house. Had a blast... memories :)

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Need just 1 more item. There has to be a good bit of these out there as its a "newer" item.

Do me a solid and drop it in my mailbox like you're a mailman Santa Clause!!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Up!

Still need this one item. I may be willing to trade if I have something you are LF. Feel free to check my house out for items that you would trade for....my house is the3rd on the right leaving Umbra's west exit.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
About 16 months working on this....Would love to finish it off. If you have the wave give me a shout!!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
After close to 2 years I have finally completed the Felucca "Set" I was after. I really appreciate those of you that helped me hunt down some of the harder to find items. There are a few PVP tournament items I am still looking for, but as far the the EM items go I am finished. I am not the best at decorating but I wanted to share my finished product. The other floors are decorated, but with a different scheme so I didn't figure they needed to be shared here.

If anyone wishes to take a peak at the items on the mannequins I am the 3rd house on the right if you leave Umbra's west gate. I do have some cool mannequin items that are not being done justice in this photograph.

1692877236147.png

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nice set up - glad to see you got what you were after - congrats!

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
As someone who has competed a whole shard museum I can relate to the struggles of this. Good job and congratulations. So now what’s next :)