• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need input

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey all i need some input. i am still trying to dec my keep to be a meeting hall and everything else and i am have a hard time with item i may need. i am not ask to buy that not my problem it trying to find out what to put were so and so forth if you know what i mean

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd start with chairs or benches... I could show you my meeting halls in VL and my RBG Outpost. It serves us well.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what be wonderful. i am not in game right now getting ready for bed and all but i can send you a icq tomorrow some time if that work for you

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look around at what the others want to show you, and then use your imagination to create an environment that is right for your guild.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe. but never on a keep and never on my own. it is hard and i keep running in to dead ends

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i didnt get to get in game to nite rl problem. but i will try to get in game tomorrow some time to check all the halls