• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need information about this rare please

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gong Xi Fa Cai Snake (Formosa - 2013)

I need to know how many of these were originally created.

Thanks

Regards,

Jack_Uo

upload_2016-9-12_7-34-37.png

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty @Zandor but they don't say how many were created in the website :)

Last edited:

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The blue asterisk means it was a clicky item: Gong Xi Fa Cai Snake (*)

A lot were probably handed out with no real way of knowing how many.

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah right ty @S_S

Btw what does "clicky" mean? Sorry, im not native...

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Yes there is no way for us to know that I know of. Clicky items are when anyone is eligible for the item all they have to do is click on the statue or whatever to get the item. Kinda like the 4th of July banners we just had where there was a statue at the bank and if you clicked it you got a banner. I don't know how long this particular clicky was up. I only attended one event years ago that had a clicky and it was only out for about 20 minutes during the end of the event. Hope this helps!

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ty @Zandor It helps indeed. Didn't know about the clicky thingy.

Well, someone just Price - checked this one in 150m. I like to have two values low and high coz then it gives me a margin to know if I'm doing things right or not. I hope its somewhere around that.

Regards!

Jack_Uo

Zandor

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Ty @Zandor It helps indeed. Didn't know about the clicky thingy.

Well, someone just Price - checked this one in 150m. I like to have two values low and high coz then it gives me a margin to know if I'm doing things right or not. I hope its somewhere around that.

Regards!

Jack_Uo
I think you would have no problem getting 125-175 depending on the desirability for the buyer. I have actually even seen them sell higher in bid wars. A.K.A. pissing contests

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you would have no problem getting 125-175 depending on the desirability for the buyer. I have actually even seen them sell higher in bid wars. A.K.A. pissing contests
Ty a bunch @Zandor. Good to know.

Regards!

Jack_Uo

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I have seen it go as low as 100m more recently....but it has been a pretty popular item. I wouldn't take less than 125m for it tho. Unless of course you want to sell it to me for less :danceb: hehe

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @Jason-. I'm not rushed to sell it, I was just wondering if my purchase was ok or I had made a mistake. So for what you and Zandor told me I think I did more or less well.

Regards!

Jack_Uo