• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Decided to sell this "runebook"

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Decided to Sell this item.

This is not an auction. I will sell this when i feel there is an offer worthy of it.

Taking offers.

it cannot be opened and cannot be equipped.
dyeable with runebook dye tub but not any other dyes.

graphic 8788
hue 1121

runebook.PNG runebook2.PNG

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could be a old seer item that lost its name in patches or a buged item. My gold is on Seer item. I had one once that had a name and could not be opened or equipped back before my house was stolen

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So far the two best explanations have been either Seer item or EM item that has lost its name. We have all but ruled out and sort of birth.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Jonas i read his post.
I have pre AoS rune books and they appear the same as ones we make today. I even have a made by rune book on a diffent shard. Will look to see what it looks like. I didn't think they changed the look on them since they came out

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Dryzzid of Atlantic brought up some good points he just posted the post in your html book thread accidentally lol
Too many edibles today :(

I said "Find the ID of the number, look for available items on the wiki in that ID. If there's a matching item in the same hue it's a denamed EM item. If not, rogue EM item would be my guess. The graphic is too new to have been a seer item, the volunteer program ended in 2000 (reference: Ultima Online Volunteers Sue Origin) and that graphic was definitely not available at the time. 2000 was pre-AoS we had spellbooks and runebooks, didn't even have necro or chiv books. Per UOGuide, EM program started in 2003." hehehe.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Scribbles have you tried to open it while on a packie. Not sure if rune books can be opened on one to start. Maybe its a old em private runebook only they can open.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did find that the scimitar I have blessed has no durability so it’s unbreakable and it’s a Demon Slayer with no other properties. Pretty odd item.
That could very well be a seer item. But then if I had a unbreakable demon slayer weapon I would of put a blessed deed on it as well back in the day.

Edit. Have you tried being it to test sever and seeing if it is unbreakable?

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That could very well be a seer item. But then if I had a unbreakable demon slayer weapon I would of put a blessed deed on it as well back in the day.

Edit. Have you tried being it to test sever and seeing if it is unbreakable?
I also suspected seer item on that. Syrem's Razor came in longsword, broadsword, and scimitar versions I believe. I think most, if not all versions had a blue hue.

1607814311567.png

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Scribbkes book uses the chiv book graphic, not a rune boom graphic

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hrmf. looks like this book will remain a mystery

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Could always ask someone to look at it. She might tell you who made it.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you all for your information! ive decided to sell this item.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My head hurts from reading all these posts. This is not Seer item because that graphic did not exist before the Seer program ended. It's EM made item either forgot to lock down prior to the static scripts placed on the items and someone picked it up or renegade item made by the EM and later given or sold to player. Dependent on the "trust level" from Mesanna, certain EMs had more "abilities" and had more access to create and dye things until of course they lose her trust and gets fired :). The EM program is now on it's 18-19th season with over 50 EMs come and go over the years. Let's just leave it at that.

Scribbles

Long Live The Players
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My head hurts from reading all these posts. This is not Seer item because that graphic did not exist before the Seer program ended. It's EM made item either forgot to lock down prior to the static scripts placed on the items and someone picked it up or renegade item made by the EM and later given or sold to player. Dependent on the "trust level" from Mesanna, certain EMs had more "abilities" and had more access to create and dye things until of course they lose her trust and gets fired :). The EM program is now on it's 18-19th season with over 50 EMs come and go over the years. Let's just leave it at that.
haha TY Manti!