• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Imbuing] Need Help

• Thread starter One Way Street
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
O

One Way Street

I was wondering Why I can't change imbuing the negative mage weapon from -29? It will not let me move down at all. Is there something I am doing wrong? Any Help Is much appreciated!!!

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you been able to and now aren't? Or are you new and wondering how to do it? If it is the second case then you need to let us know what other mods on the weapon and what your skill is at and how many times has the item been imbued already. In the first case ..... no clue.

O

One Way Street

It is a planesword and I am 120 Imbuing. I never did a planesword though, is my first time. I just cant get it to go down to -20?

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not too familiar with planesword but let me ask you ...it has spell chanelling and faster casting 1 right? I think that represents 3 mods so if there are 2 more mods maybe it can't be imbued anymore. Damage increase and mage weapon? Some one more familiar with planesword will speak up sometime ............hopefully....

O

One Way Street

No faster casting, just spell channeling with no negative, doesnt count against it in Imbuing though. I guess because it comes that way but really, I have no idea, lol

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there have been other discussions about planesword previously in this forum but I can't recall the exact stuff and have never made one. Do you get a specific message with the attempt to change the magery penalty?

O

One Way Street

No message. It is the arrows to go up or down. When I try to click the arrow to go down it wont let me change off the -29. This thing is driving me nuts, lol:wall:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
-29 is the starting point for that property, you need to go up, not down.

Percivalgoh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you were on Pacific I could try modifying it for you and see what happens. I don't have a planesword to try with.