• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need help with warrior

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok i just reactivated my account and have a feeling that axer warriors dont really work anymore

current skills are.

healing 86.4
magery 37.1
resisting spells 55
swords 100
tactics 100
hiding 58.6
anatomy 100
lumberjacking 100

dont really know what i was going for but any help would be great also where can i get a soulstone from so i can just transfer lumberjacking to my miner.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can either get a soulstone as a one year vet reward (assuming your account is at least 12 months old, and you have a choice remaining--or you can wait :p), maybe buy a (probably expensive) soulstone token that no one has used, or you can buy a soulstone fragment token that has limited uses.

Just be sure not to buy an actual soulstone, b/c they are account specific once the token has been used, and will not do you any good at all.

blueturtle

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah my accounts 4 years old and i still have 1 reward to use so if i get it i can use it unlimited times?

5% Luck

your best bet is to look at the damage modifing skills. LJ now has the smallest damage bonus tactics the best and antomy the midrange. then look into bushido as a damage modifier. It has a few nice tweaks(crits and honor). balancing out a template with healing/anatomy is a rough business. So trying out different set ups is a must. Weather its tactic or anatomy. chivalry, magery, necro, or recall scrolls(0 skill) is a personal preference but, that is why we have the test center.
I1ve decided to drop the defensive and healing aspects of my warrior and went peace/music/mace/tact/bushido/chive/focus. but that was just my soloution. There are many but, the choice is made by preferance and or soly based on your current item supply. Skill boosting items with warrior mods by far out weight plain warrior mods and add to your template if used properly which is "mostly" the way i decide a template.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you get the veteran reward soulstone, you can use it an unlimited number of times. The only rule is, you can only pull a skill off of it once every 24 hours, so you can't shuffle skills around very quickly.