• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with resists on a triton

Elessar

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
This is the best triton I've found, by a mile. I can't decide how to do the resists. I'm at level 5, and haven't touched them yet because I'm undecided.
1581119827220.png 1581119803433.png

Would you go for general resists like 75/75/60/65/90? Or would you leave poison or cold low and max out phys/fire - something like 80/80/72/43/90? I will probably never find another one this good, so I don't want to make a mistake.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Wow! That's a really nice Triton. I agree with PlayerSkillFTW, 80/80/60/55/90. You won't regret it.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I always thought poison was more important than cold. Why did you recommend this order?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We do Dreadhorn on LS a lot. The Tritron can power thru it Like Cus do.