• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Need help with abc archer for doom

C

cac

my template is real then ps
archery 113/120
tact 120/120
anat 100/120
bushido 81 / 120
chiv 67 / 100
resist 90 / 100
healing 100 / 110

need advice

S

Stupid Miner

my template is real then ps
archery 113/120
tact 120/120
anat 100/120
bushido 81 / 120
chiv 67 / 100
resist 90 / 100
healing 100 / 110

need advice
... with what?
You haven't stated what the problem is.

If we tried to answer such an open-ended question we'd have to write a novel to cover every possible permutation.

C

cac

... with what?
You haven't stated what the problem is.

If we tried to answer such an open-ended question we'd have to write a novel to cover every possible permutation.

I want a doom archor. jw what skills cap should be for the skills i got and what options i have.

S

Stupid Miner

I want a doom archor. jw what skills cap should be for the skills i got and what options i have.
... you just repeated your original post. *sighs*

Your template is fine. It doesn't really matter too much.
Arch and Bushido 120 and the rest as you see fit.

C

cac

... you just repeated your original post. *sighs*

Your template is fine. It doesn't really matter too much.
Arch and Bushido 120 and the rest as you see fit.

sorry i have had a break i dont know what option i have tbh. More or less i dont wanna waste time on skills that dont need to be 120. Like chiv, resist, anat , healing etc i guess thats really my question.

again sorry just a returning vet

S

Stupid Miner

sorry i have had a break i dont know what option i have tbh. More or less i dont wanna waste time on skills that dont need to be 120. Like chiv, resist, anat , healing etc i guess thats really my question.

again sorry just a returning vet
Yep, then just 120 Archery and Bushido, heck, nothing wrong with 115.
120 is overrated anyway.