• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help with a study on customization

S

Selenay

Hi all,

We are part of a game research team at Teachers College, Columbia University, NY. Currently, we are conducting a study on the effect of customization on player enjoyment and motivation in MMORPGs. The study is approved by Institutional Review Board. This survey is conducted entirely for academic research purposes, and it is not affiliated with Blizzard. If you would like to help and fill out the survey please click link provided below. Also, on the first page of the survey, there is more information and a consent form that you can read before you start to fill out the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WoW_Customization

Thanks very much for your time,
Sonam Adinolf + Selen Turkay

p.s. I read the forum rules, and I'm almost 100% sure this follows them, since we're not selling anything and we don't work for any corporation, or we are not using any offensive words. If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to post them here. We'll be checking back here regularly for a while. We will be also happy to see how people think about customization in WoW...

S

Selenay

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your help so far. We will be collecting data until February 7th. so, if you want to help out, there is still almost 10 days to fill out the survey. Also, I would love to hear how people are thinking about customization and its role in digital games in general.

cheers,
selen