• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Need help to get 7 more stamina!

Finegold

Journeyman
Need 7 more stamina, or 5% SSI on robe or cloak/quiver slot. for max swing speed with my preferred weapon, (black staff).

Does this exist anywhere?

Finegold

Journeyman
yeah I saw that. how the heck do you get that? Was from an event years ago right? I'm wearing custom 5% HCI armor (arms, gorget), not wearing Insane Tinker legs cause using 20% DCI from Fey leggings instead, legendary chest and head piece with 10 stamina, and stormgrips on hands for DI.

Of course one of those enchantress cameo would completely fix my problem but cause a complete wardrobe change...

Was just wondering I could get 7 stam (or 5% ssi) on a robe or cloak... now that the event arc is over... cant get that cloak right?

Any other options?

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Are you already using the Ozymandias Obi? It’s the half apron/belt slot and gives 10 stamina

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Drop the bloody fey leggings and get a pair of clockwork leggings instead.
Drop stam regen to 1 on it, imbue 7 or 8 stam inc and something else you need. It has 25% DCI and 5 dex plus base plate resists. And it can be enhanced.

Bucs Den Inc.

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yeah I saw that. how the heck do you get that? Was from an event years ago right? I'm wearing custom 5% HCI armor (arms, gorget), not wearing Insane Tinker legs cause using 20% DCI from Fey leggings instead, legendary chest and head piece with 10 stamina, and stormgrips on hands for DI.

Of course one of those enchantress cameo would completely fix my problem but cause a complete wardrobe change...

Was just wondering I could get 7 stam (or 5% ssi) on a robe or cloak... now that the event arc is over... cant get that cloak right?

Any other options?
I’ll give you an enchanted cameo for free.

Finegold

Journeyman
Thanks for the tips.

Replacing my crimson cincture with ozy's obi will add 5 more stamina.... cool. Then i just need 2 more.

Those clockwork leggings look great, but omg! The quest chain looks frazy hard and long to have a chance at those.... platemail too i think....

Thank you for generous cameo offer, but i cannot a cep that,

Stormgrips! Gotta get my DI up some how, but i will look into options if I replace them.
Fey leggings! Gotta get 20 DCI, but will also look at options tgere too.

Thx again....

Shame cant imbue cloak or robe... Oooo... what aboutvthose earrings yiu can loot from that ogre cook, Anyone use them?

Finegold

Journeyman
I'm amazed somebody is using Storm grips in 2017!
Thanks DJ. I started questioning my long standing belief on stormgrips, and seeing what else I could do... I replaced my existing +5 HCI / +5 DCI talisman with my older +20% DI Arms Damage Primer talisman, and reforged a pair of leather gloves with +5% HCI.... and will be imbuing those with +8 stamina (and more).

Thx for all the tips. What would I do without the stratics community!?!

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for the tips.

Replacing my crimson cincture with ozy's obi will add 5 more stamina.... cool. Then i just need 2 more.

Those clockwork leggings look great, but omg! The quest chain looks frazy hard and long to have a chance at those.... platemail too i think....

Thank you for generous cameo offer, but i cannot a cep that,

Stormgrips! Gotta get my DI up some how, but i will look into options if I replace them.
Fey leggings! Gotta get 20 DCI, but will also look at options tgere too.

Thx again....

Shame cant imbue cloak or robe... Oooo... what aboutvthose earrings yiu can loot from that ogre cook, Anyone use them?
If you still don’t have the cloak filled, try using the jumu Hide from Shadowguard. It gives 20(I think) DI and you can put something else in the gloves slot.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I generally run Studded gear and with 8 stamina on all pieces, imbued.

That's 48. With Ozy's sash, 58. That puts me at 208 Stamina. I've put on Corgul's Sash for another +1, sits me at 209.

Then I ran more stamina on rings.

I needed all this to be able to hit the desired ssi for a Halberd.

If you craft your own gear and have the patience, you can put 10 stamina on your own suit for +60. I haven't personally done the full 60, just a few pieces.

I haven't seen stamina except on sash/belt. Though my Pure Paladin uses Grugor's Shield for +10.

GL with your suit though-cheers.

Last edited:

Finegold

Journeyman
DJ... this is my sampire from years back. Regearing him. Bush, parry, mace, resist, tactics, chiv

Studded armor imbued sounds interesting. Is tgat the stuff that now reduces stamina liss when hit? dont you miss the mana regen of mage armor? how do you get to 45 HCI and DCI?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Studded armor imbued sounds interesting. Is tgat the stuff that now reduces stamina liss when hit? dont you miss the mana regen of mage armor? how do you get to 45 HCI and DCI?
Its pretty easy to max everything out these days with the new legendary armour going around.

I run a full studded suit for the 55lmc. If you run metal armour you will get the stamina loss protection and each metal part adds 1% LMC over the 40 cap. So you can run metal and have good stamina loss protection and 50 LMC.

You don't really need to worry about mana regen to much with a sampire as you would have hit mana leech on your weapon to leech back mana every hit.

As for the 45 HCI / DCI its also quite easy to get this as you can now reforge 5 HCI or DCI onto armour itself.

I have 15 HCI and 15 DCI on each jewel then use a mixture of different artifacts and reforged armour parts to get the rest.

To get max speed on a black staff (1.25s) it would be very easy these days. Use the Knuckleheads SSI calc to workout how much stamina and SSI you need and work from that. [bcolor=rgb(204, 205, 205)]LINK[/bcolor]

I like to have my stamina slightly over what is needed so if I get hit and it drops a little I am still swinging at max speed. I used double axes for area damage and bladed staffs for single targets.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My question is is it possible to craft/reforge/enhance a suit with barbed/horned kits without any legendary artis? LS doesnt really have many people selling decent stuff to start with and atl is way over priced on the vast majority of stuff worth building a suit around.. even if I could get a piece or two to work with would it be worth the time?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My question is is it possible to craft/reforge/enhance a suit with barbed/horned kits without any legendary artis? LS doesnt really have many people selling decent stuff to start with and atl is way over priced on the vast majority of stuff worth building a suit around.. even if I could get a piece or two to work with would it be worth the time?
It is possible. The thing is, it would be cheaper to find just 1 decent legendary piece with the mods and high resist and use this rather than having to buy the forged tool to enhance the crafted parts. With all my sampires now I will work in 1 or 2 decent legendary items then you don't need to enhance any others to hit resist caps. You can pick them up dirt cheap now anyways on ATL. I usually get a friend with shard shields to bring my stuff back from Atlantic or you could ask somebody on here to help you transfer it back to your home shard. @Captn Norrington has kindly taken stuff to different shards for me in the past and I'm sure other members would do the same. Just be cautious and don't give it to some random!

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible. The thing is, it would be cheaper to find just 1 decent legendary piece with the mods and high resist and use this rather than having to buy the forged tool to enhance the crafted parts. With all my sampires now I will work in 1 or 2 decent legendary items then you don't need to enhance any others to hit resist caps. You can pick them up dirt cheap now anyways on ATL. I usually get a friend with shard shields to bring my stuff back from Atlantic or you could ask somebody on here to help you transfer it back to your home shard. @Captn Norrington has kindly taken stuff to different shards for me in the past and I'm sure other members would do the same. Just be cautious and don't give it to some random!
Ive got shard shields, several forged metal tools, and somewhere around 250 barbed / horned runics. So items are not the issue just knowing what to look for without over spending on one or two pieces and which pieces would work well for a suit that is on the upper level of quality is my issue. Ive got mace and shield glasses, tinker legs, rangers augmentation to start with and a few what I would call good jewelry pieces.... just at an overall loss on how to do things!

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So items are not the issue just knowing what to look for without over spending on one or two pieces and which pieces would work well for a suit that is on the upper level of quality is my issue.
I just had a look on Atlantic vendor search and saw these:

They would be a great starter piece to work around for a sampire. That is assuming you wanted to go for studded. If you wanted to go for metal just look for the same kind of mods.

First thing I do is work out how much stamina I am going to need to swing my weapon at max speed. Then once you know this you can workout how much DEX/ Stamina you are going to need to put on your suit.

If you want I can send you pictures of my whole suit to give you some ideas. I run with bladed staffs (my armor ignore weapon) and then double axes for area damage using whirlwind attack.

Murdok

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you wouldnt mind... i did xfer over and grabbed that tunic for something to start with. I also use bladed staff and double axe!

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what i think.
for 35mill, you can buy an entire suit (- arties)
If you can live with "only" 50 LMC
Go for 2 metal pieces with 8 stam, 8 mana 8 stat (dosent matter witch), 8-10 LMC max resist. Those pieces you can pick up on atlantic for 2 to 10mill. then use 3 imbued studd pieces. if you do em right, u can get away with just imbuing hci/dci (if needed) and max fire (assuming sampire).
Its very vital that you dont buy any piece with anything below 17 in either elemental resist and that you have 18-19 in fire. (physical resist can be lower depending on the headgear u use, i assume M&S or spirit of totem)
Chainmail armor parts usually have 19 fire resist, try and get those.
For your bladed staffs u need 160 stam + 20 ssi, or 180 stam +5 ssi.
For your double axes u need 160 stam +40 ssi or 180 stam +20 ssi.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For your bladed staffs u need 160 stam + 20 ssi, or 180 stam +5 ssi.
For your double axes u need 160 stam +40 ssi or 180 stam +20 ssi.
what calculator are you using to get those stamina and ssi numbers?

as far as I know every 30 stamina will reduce your swing time by 0.25, so the magic stamina numbers would be 150 and 180.

according to the ssi calculator on knuckleheads.dk you need the following to swing these weapons at max speed (1.25):

bladed staff: 150 stam + 20 ssi or 180 stam + 5 ssi

double axe: 150 stam + 35 ssi or 180 stam + 20 ssi

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what calculator are you using to get those stamina and ssi numbers?

as far as I know every 30 stamina will reduce your swing time by 0.25, so the magic stamina numbers would be 150 and 180.

according to the ssi calculator on knuckleheads.dk you need the following to swing these weapons at max speed (1.25):

bladed staff: 150 stam + 20 ssi or 180 stam + 5 ssi

double axe: 150 stam + 35 ssi or 180 stam + 20 ssi
I use the same calculator, but aparently i remember incorrectly. so ya you can go lower i some areas, i meerly wanted to point out that he would be fine with less stam, and that he dosent need +8 stam on every piece of armor to be usefull, and do well in pvm. (and pvp for that matter)

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
You cqn also consider dropping dci a little bit and use counter strike if You have high parry/bushido skills. I tried a really lot of sampire builds and i like the 120 parry/bush with 0 dci, refined suit and counter strike with ai best