• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help Selecting Sims

L

lucretia

I know this is an old one but I can't seem to select anything but my oldest sim the other ones just say I am over my avatar limit. I have it working okay on my pc that runs vista but my laptop runs xp and even though I am using exactly the same shortcuts I can only log in anything but the main sim with the exe shortcut and not the client shortcut...can someone refresh my memory as to how to fix this. Thank you:wall:

A

Aster

It sounds like your account is in "free player" status, and that is why you cannot select your other avatars.

I believe the fix to this is to call customer support and tell them to change you to active subscriber, but to not charge you because the game is currently free to play until close.

I've not had to do this myself - hopefully someone else will respond and say if this is the way to go. Good luck to you.

L

lucretia

No thats not the problem because the accounts work fine on my desktop and I can play the main sim in any type of house....its the client on my laptop i can only select the oldest sim on that acct to play they can still go anywhere in the game...the problem is that we have 8 slots on each acct and I would like to play some of the sims I created in my other slots and not just in the first slot.:wall: