• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need help installing

gr4nd

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys.

i recently thought i´d come back to UO and well, activated one of my accounts and started the patching.

I had regular (15-20 per classic client install) crashes, and did get one of the errors:

not enough memory
randommul not found

i then cleaned my registry of all old freeshard installs & all the old gamefiles and i started patching again, now the enhanced client and it gets stuck on facet1.uop just in the end... thats a lot of fun..

Is there any way to fix this? its been 3 days, i contacted broadsword already but all they gave me was a tip on having connection issues which clearly is not my problem, i guess they just didnt read what i wrote as a description.

Merion

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never seen these errors, but did you start the program as administrator? If not, it might be worth a try.