[Price Check] Need help from all you collectors

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
H

house4saleUO

All items are on the Baja Shard.

1. Communication Crystals tagged: Com Crystal (receive) or (Sender)
2. Bucket of Water
3. Tree Ornament Bracelet
4. Fishing Weight, looks like a plain seed
5. Double exceptional bench tagged: Of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional (word bench is not in the tag at all)
6. Double exceptional tools, armor, shields, furniture all tagged: A (item) of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional
7. 60000 diamond neckless
8. Double exceptional rune book tagged: a runebook of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional
9. double exceptional runebook tagged: A Runebook of [Exceptional] Quality 2nd line: Exceptional
10. Bird (looks like red flower(wax) used to seal books).
11. 750 Amethysts wedding band
12. A deed for a vendor named Torrance
13. Pink Champagne Bottles (light and dark pink)
14. Pink Champagne Flute
15. Plain bank check for 1 gold (not yellow in color looks like reg deed)
16. Sea Serpent Scales
17. Gold Strongbox
18. Vanquishing, Power and Magic weapons.
19. double blessed sandals tagged: Sandals [Blessed] 2nd line: Blessed
20. Katana tagged: A Katana Made By Jadawin [exceptional] 2nd line: Exceptional
21. A mug of Milk Hues Bright Green (looks like St. Patric's Day Mugs)
22. A key tagged: Weight 1 Stone 2nd line: A Key: Cabin
23. Double slayer weapons
24 double slayer bows hued shadow color Example:(Bow of Water Dissipation) Deamon/ water elemental slayer
25. Armor, shields, clothing that have magic properties ( Agility Charges 20)
26. Practice weapons
27. Boards tagged: Boards 2nd line: Exceptional
28. Full sets of old school plate armor. Hued for the ingots they where made of, but not tagged as such. all resists on all pieces are the same 5/3/2/3/2
29. Double exceptional jester hats, Blue and Green colors, colors look odd to me not same blue and green as seen today.
29. Bright green mugs (empty) and (full) beleive they where from St. Patric's Day a while back.

Sorry for the long list. This list is only some of the items I have Q's about. If you have any idea on pricing any of these items please PM me or post here, Thx All Bai of Baja

K

kray2s

2. Bucket of Water = 2 to 3 mills

4. Fishing Weight, looks like a plain seed = bugged seed = (i paid) 2mill for mine

5. Double exceptional bench tagged: Of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional (word bench is not in the tag at all) = 50k at lowest 250 at the max for these items currently (these are worth 2 to 3 mills if they are labelled with [exceptional] )

6. Double exceptional tools, armor, shields, furniture all tagged: A (item) of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional = i see a lot of these on vendors in Atlantic when i cross shard normally 1 m per

10. Bird (looks like red flower(wax) used to seal books). = bugged petal = 500k ish

12. A deed for a vendor named Torrance = the most i will pay at the moment is 2mill, however i have seen them for sale on this forum for 5m each ( i dont know if they sold though)

13. Pink Champagne Bottles (light and dark pink) = A few thou each theres so many of them

14. Pink Champagne Flute = a few thou each = if you had the champagne glass (i think that right) it would be worth lots more

15. Plain bank check for 1 gold (not yellow in color looks like reg deed) = i have been told that these were from the time mass bannings were hapening as people had found a way to store more than 1 million on a single bank cheque allowing them to hold more monies in their bank boxes. These regular coloured ones are supposedly ones that hadnt been claimed back in the time limit they were given to redeem them. That being said why it has a value of 1gp i dont know (thats if my info is correct )= when i seen on vendors they are normally between 5 or 10 mills but then i keep seeing what i presume is the same 1 every time i check certain vendors.

19. double blessed sandals tagged: Sandals [Blessed] 2nd line: Blessed = i have sold all colours easily at 2 to 3 mill a pair, However, if they have been of pure black colour i have been able to sell at 5 m each (Nb/ No one was willing to go higher than 3 mills for any colour other than black dunno why but they wouldnt).

21. A mug of Milk Hues Bright Green (looks like St. Patric's Day Mugs) They are the st's mugs just this one has been filled with milk = 200 to 300k each

29. Bright green mugs (empty) and (full) beleive they where from St. Patric's Day a while back. (see reply for 21)

OK now for the bows :) -

24 double slayer bows hued shadow color ExampleBow of Water Dissipation) Deamon/ water elemental slayer

Certain slayer properties make different bows worth different ammounts. ALL the bows generally sell for around 100k to 250k at the very max end. WITH EXCEPTION OF the following: - Demon slayers from the set command more as people like them for doom. Also a demon / elemental slayer is great for doom as well as a demon and undead slayer

For the demon slayer you should be able to get 1 to 2 mills.
For the demon / Ele slayer you should be able to get 3 to 5 mill
For the demon / Undead slayer you are looking at 10 mill+

Whilst i can understand where the demon and demon / undead slayer get their value i am not 100% sure why the demon / ele comands such a price but hey i sold 2 or 3 of them for that much recently. I do however slightly remember being told somewhere that darkfathers or something in doom is an elemental hence the demon / ele slayer does dbl slayer damage or something. Maybe someone can fill us in:p

Anyhow those are the ones i know will update if i find any more

H

house4saleUO

2. Bucket of Water = 2 to 3 mills

4. Fishing Weight, looks like a plain seed = bugged seed = (i paid) 2mill for mine

5. Double exceptional bench tagged: Of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional (word bench is not in the tag at all) = 50k at lowest 250 at the max for these items currently (these are worth 2 to 3 mills if they are labelled with [exceptional] )

6. Double exceptional tools, armor, shields, furniture all tagged: A (item) of Exceptional Quality 2nd line: Exceptional = i see a lot of these on vendors in Atlantic when i cross shard normally 1 m per

10. Bird (looks like red flower(wax) used to seal books). = bugged petal = 500k ish

12. A deed for a vendor named Torrance = the most i will pay at the moment is 2mill, however i have seen them for sale on this forum for 5m each ( i dont know if they sold though)

13. Pink Champagne Bottles (light and dark pink) = A few thou each theres so many of them

14. Pink Champagne Flute = a few thou each = if you had the champagne glass (i think that right) it would be worth lots more

15. Plain bank check for 1 gold (not yellow in color looks like reg deed) = i have been told that these were from the time mass bannings were hapening as people had found a way to store more than 1 million on a single bank cheque allowing them to hold more monies in their bank boxes. These regular coloured ones are supposedly ones that hadnt been claimed back in the time limit they were given to redeem them. That being said why it has a value of 1gp i dont know (thats if my info is correct )= when i seen on vendors they are normally between 5 or 10 mills but then i keep seeing what i presume is the same 1 every time i check certain vendors.

19. double blessed sandals tagged: Sandals [Blessed] 2nd line: Blessed = i have sold all colours easily at 2 to 3 mill a pair, However, if they have been of pure black colour i have been able to sell at 5 m each (Nb/ No one was willing to go higher than 3 mills for any colour other than black dunno why but they wouldnt).

21. A mug of Milk Hues Bright Green (looks like St. Patric's Day Mugs) They are the st's mugs just this one has been filled with milk = 200 to 300k each

29. Bright green mugs (empty) and (full) beleive they where from St. Patric's Day a while back. (see reply for 21)

OK now for the bows :) -

24 double slayer bows hued shadow color ExampleBow of Water Dissipation) Deamon/ water elemental slayer

Certain slayer properties make different bows worth different ammounts. ALL the bows generally sell for around 100k to 250k at the very max end. WITH EXCEPTION OF the following: - Demon slayers from the set command more as people like them for doom. Also a demon / elemental slayer is great for doom as well as a demon and undead slayer

For the demon slayer you should be able to get 1 to 2 mills.
For the demon / Ele slayer you should be able to get 3 to 5 mill
For the demon / Undead slayer you are looking at 10 mill+

Whilst i can understand where the demon and demon / undead slayer get their value i am not 100% sure why the demon / ele comands such a price but hey i sold 2 or 3 of them for that much recently. I do however slightly remember being told somewhere that darkfathers or something in doom is an elemental hence the demon / ele slayer does dbl slayer damage or something. Maybe someone can fill us in:p

Anyhow those are the ones i know will update if i find any more
Wow thats awsome, thx for all that great info. I really appreciate it. Looks like I'm gonna have to stock my vendors up. Thx Bai Baldric of Baja

H

house4saleUO

Oh yah if anyone is interested in any of the items listed. PM me or check out my vendors. Vendor house is located just outside of Luna north gate. 3 houses west. House owner is Crypto. Located on the Baja Shard

Bai Baldric of baja

H

house4saleUO

Anyone else have any ideas on price for stuff Kray2s didn't know about? I placed some of the double slayer bows on my vendor, sold a dragon/orphain slayer for 5 mil in less the 1hr quit happy with that. :)

K

kray2s

Personally i am waiting to see what the price check on the Excetional [exceptional] rune books is.

I got a couple of these my self and i have no idea on the value. Although most furniture with this tag is 2 to 3 mills i am wondering if ruebooks labelled in this maner might be a little scarcer hence worth a little more?

I wait with anticipation lol

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aug 14, 2006
In my experience, rune books are not any scarcer. I find them often.

And most people will not value them as much as furniture. Maybe a rune librarian.

H

house4saleUO

comm crystals you can buy off NPCs...
Yes this is true but not these ones. You can buy COMUNICATION crystals, not "COM crystals" These carry a very old tag! They are tagged as followed:
"Com Cryatal [Sender] With 500 Charges" Or
"Com Crystal [Receiver]"

The new tags are "Comunication Crystal" Ect.....