• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need help for releasing pet at Enhanced client

wongfae

Visitor
For the enhanced client, is there any macro or command I can setup with releasing those pet i have tamed?
as classic client can just type release with the name of the pet, but that didn't work for EC.
i have check all the icon i could find ingame, seems none of it is working for this.
it will be much easier for beginner tamer who start with EC.
pls help

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Wow..I did not even know of the release command, and I use 99% time Classic Client. Enhanced graphics are a caricature of a joke..
I still shudder of the thought of those thousands of Polar bears...to get to 90 taming so I can use the taming primer..
I doubt that the "release" command would have made any difference anyways.. Patience and persistence did it for me..It was an absolute grind. The slowest skill in the game to raise.