• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Help, Castle Walls PLEASE!!

Odin Firefly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't figure out for the life of me how to get the stone(craftable) wall to jump up on the half ledge on the northern and western walls of my castle. Tips and tricks needed-Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi your my only hope!

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You need to place tiles below. The north and west walls are tricky as you need to place the tiles from outside of the castle, then run inside and lock them down and then raise them up. Then you can place on top of walls afterwards.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I remember using gozas and those little pouches you can use an ax on too. So you might need that in some instances. Forget why that worked where other methods didn't. Never could get walls in a couple of the corners. I got use to it.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am putting together a HOW TO guide to building a home with the new stone walls which should be done by this weekend. Granted the guild will be for an 18 x 18 but the concept is the same for all housing. If I actually had a castle on Test shard I could make a guild for them as well.

Last edited:

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It wasn't spell check and I read it 3 times when it dawned on me what you had written and what I was reading, I was reading guide even though you wrote guild, LOL

Mikhala99

Visitor
This is a gentle poke to GrimReefer, since there aren't any really good google-able guides, where is the one you promised? :)

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
@Mikhala99 I posted a link to my guide above for castles and keeps. It should apply to any normal home too.