• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Need color info for Mesanna's Cream Pie and Easter Baskets

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I'm trying to find out how many colors of Mesanna's Cream Pie there were; I found this pic (I forgot to note who created it; sorry!):

and I've also seen these three (all 3 also named "Mesanna's Cream Pie") in game:

Anyone seen any other colors of these? (If anyone has any of the last 3 for sale, please ICQ me :D)

Also, for the old easter baskets, does anyone have either the hue numbers for all of them, or happen to have a full set and a public display somewhere that I could come get the #s from? (Photo borrowed from 4gregu):

Thanks!
Brian
ICQ 23574865

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
No, those three all have the "Mesanna's Cream Pie" name. I can try to snag a pic of the mouseovers after work tonight.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Yeah, all three of those are colors also on other pies :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There is a blue pie and a red pie that say Mesanna's cream pie. I have the blue one.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Are those two the same hues as the red solen pie and the rapid pie, by any chance?

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've seen the red color but it's been awhile, but I don't remember it being as dark as red solen pie. If stratics wasn't being sooo stubborn for me right now I'd post a pic of the blue one.

Let me try this again:

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw a red one as well that I was unable to buy in time, its not as dark as the solen pie.

I can show you where those baskets are located tonight, Peil was nice enough to show me her collection (where that pic was taken)

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I may be wrong but didn't each shard receive different colored Mesanna Cream Pies at one time?
Anyway, I have 3 of those Pink Ones which are from Napa

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I personally own 13 different colored cream pies will post a pic as soon as i figure out how :)

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The 3 reds are very similar but each is just a little bit different as far as I can see oh and I am in need of that bright blue one,the orange one,and the blood pie looking one,damn you pies :)

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone would like to see em they are displayed at my castle on LS. I set up a teleporter at the Red Cow auction house which is out the east gate from the Makota-Jima gate first house to the south.Teleporter is setup under the lotto vendor.I am truly sorry but i cannot sell you my pies or my booze :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here are the Easter Basket hue #'s
(sorry for using this old low rez pic, but its the only one I have handy, I'll work up a better one later)

1) 93
2) 95
3) 1165
4) 2119
5) 83
6) 778
7) 2001
8) 1159
9) 133
10) 137
11) 1172
12) 1166
13) 22
14) 23
15) 26
16) 1170
17) 13
18) 1171
19) 0
20) 2418

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Thanks Jack :D

I'd have to look at the color numbers for Keebler's pies, but does it strike anyone else that the hues for the Easter baskets and the hues for the pies look to be the same? The only exception would seem to be the two black pies.

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
I've seen the red color but it's been awhile, but I don't remember it being as dark as red solen pie. If stratics wasn't being sooo stubborn for me right now I'd post a pic of the blue one.

Let me try this again:

View attachment 20683
@S_S Do you have a hue number for that pie, so I can add it to the list?