• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Need cheap low str req 100lrc medable suit and misc

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Not too concerned about other mods, just looking for a cheapo training suit for finishing new mage toon. What can I expect to pay for one ?

Also going rates for things like

Barbed and Horned Runic sewing kits
Powders of Fort and Translocation
Bag o Sending
Swings of Runic Hammers

and feasability check, my main source of income used to be

in order :
Farming leather from dragons
Farming Paragon Daemons, Baelrons, Ancient Wyrms, Blood Elems for gold, drops
Selling, in lots of 10, Tmaps, from above mobs
The Odd doom run, and artys from therein

Above still valid for this shard ?

Regards,
DOM

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most people can hook you up with an LRC suit for little or no cost. Even an all 70's 100% LRC suit can be made quickly for little cost with Imbuing.

Tailor kits are not as popular as they once were because people rely on Faction gear and Imbuing. While you can get a piece or armor from a Barbed kit that is better than an Imbued piece, you could easily burn 10+ kits and not get the piece you need. I've recently seen Barbed kits for 500k. Powders of Fortification are about 225k. Bags of sending are around 40k. Runic hammers are still useful depending on what you want to do. Usually Bronze are popular for making Relic Fragments and Dull Copper for making pieces to Imbue that will allow you to save on Imbuing Ingredients.

Its hard to find much regular and Barbed leather in any quantity at the moment so it sells well. Treasure maps are popular.

Most Doom items are not really wanted. The exceptions would be Ornament of the Magician, Spirit of the totem and possibly two other items that I am drawing a blank on.

There are newer things to hunt that give better loot than Blood Elementals. If you have Stygian Abyss expansion, you can make some nice bank.

Loren

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Wow. Epic response! Thank ye indeed.

I have a code, have not been able to input yet. I got a starter suit goin Thanks to Sleek Death and some faming. 97 lrc and some lulz mods but it gets the job done. So, with IMbuing now, is being Legendary BS ans Tailor "meh" ?

-DOM

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While Blacksmith and Tailoring are not the epic skills they once were, they are still more useful than they have been in the recent past. You still need to make the base pieces to Imbue with a Blacksmith and Tailor. Arms Lore now gives a bonus to resists that do not count against the total properties and numbers that you can Imbue onto a piece. Also, exceptional pieces will allow you to add more to a piece and also gives 'free' resists.

Most armor that existed before Imbuing cannot be Imbued. Found loot are not exceptional and are rarely good to use for more than just training. Essentially, loot has a 450 limit to Imbuing property weights while crafter-made exceptional armor and weapons have a 500 weight limit. However, found loot can be Unraveled and the ingredients are used in Imbuing.

Crafting skills are no longer just dependent on themselves. They work very well together.