• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Atlantic or Formosa gift tickets and have almost all others still available!

Hunter Moon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having to post a new one since I can't edit the title of my other post.

Because I am finding that most people have already traded for Atlantic and since I am considering transfering to Formosa to pick up two neon boxes I have there already... I will take trades for either Formosa or Atlantic.

I'm getting into this late since I was gone most of the holiday... This means I have most shards available still. Please PM me with the shard you need and how many you have available Some shards I have 24 on and I have a lot of the Asian shards so ask about any shard.

Traded:
Great Lakes -Thanks Electra
Sonoma -Thanks Pauline/Mcmug
Yamato -Thanks uiui
Asuka -Thanks uiui
Sakura -Thanks uiui
Mizuho -Thanks uiui
Wakoku -Thanks uiui
Hokuto -Thanks uiui
Mugen -Thanks uiui
Baja -Transfered
Legend -Thanks LadyPixieDust