• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need Advice Tamer/T-Hunter

fluxcapacitr

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey all,

I recently started building up my tamer. He's got provo/disco which i intend to have at 100, taming, lore, magery, eval, cart @ 100, peacemaking.

Any advice as to how to tweek this template? change some gear and skills to be able to solo high-end t-maps?

Thanks in advance.

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
120:
Music
Disco
Tame
Lore
Mage
Last skills are stoned off:

Carto
Lockpick
Mining.
Solo all levels.

Working provoke up at 120, once done I may run that with spellweave or peace instead of taming skills, that way I'm mounted and have EVs.

Z

Zannette

I don't use my tamer for hunting very much anymore as i prefer my Raising Colossus but this is the template I had lots of fun with before the Abyss and random map spawns:

Adjusted for GD:

105 - Taming
115 - Lore
100 - Vet
100 - Cart
100 - Locks
120 - Mage
120 - Eval

Total: 760 (40 from talisman and ring)

105/115 taming/Lore is enough to control GD 99% of the time. I opted for 115 Lore as this gives small boost to Veterinary heals as well.

Since most T-Hunting fights aren’t long I stack MR and don't worry about meditation. If you have an Elf you also get +40 manna and humans get JOAT 20 focus and 20 med so as long as you wear leather you shouldn't be running out of manna.

Hope this helps.
have fun and be safe!

Z

JasmineSP

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you'll need to lose eval for vet. You can't rez your pet through magery even if you could keep it alive with greater heal.