• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Need a Treasure Hunter? You're in luck!

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
Good Morning/Evening Atlantic!

I am offering my skills as an expert treasure hunter! I will dig up your level 6 or level 7 treasure maps (or lower) and I will help you defeat the monsters if requested! Or I will just loot everything to a bag and let you take care of the monsters!

I can load my skills according to what you need! - Need a bard to peace the monsters well you tame/kill them?
Aye!

Need a Mystic/Mage to help you kill monsters?
Aye!

Need your Armor repaired because an Ancient Wyrm ripped it all up?
Aye!

Just want me to pull up chest, and hide and loot? - (please note you will have to dispose of monsters)
Aye!

Need a huge guild to protect you well I dig up your Fel T-Map?
Nay! I'm just one person silly! Call HOT/HEAT!

Come let me farm your maps and get you a level 7 map!

This is a FREE service I provide to YOU! The people of Atlantic! Of course tips are always welcomed, but never required.

I work Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm EST so I will not be able to help during these hours. However, I am free any other time to help!

ICQ - 436-585-28

Or you can respond here.