• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a Price Check on a Pre-Patch Golem with 100 posion resistance on Catskills

M

Monster

ICQ me at 147484554, private message me, or post here.
Thanks.

koyettsu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a guy on Baja trying to sell one for weeks with no success and it was being sold at 5mil. Not sure if it has anything to do with the fact that spellweaving and a soul stone get a better training buddy then with a pre-patched golem.

A

Adam333

What's the spellweaving & soulstone trick for training?

koyettsu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You put spellweaving on the character you want to train (you only need enough to tame with it I think around 70-75), get the weapon skill or magery that you are going to train with (you still need at least 85 in the weapon skill/mager I think it is for this to work), go out and use dryad's Allure on a Arctic Ogre Lord to tame it, bring it back to luna and do the same thing you would to a golem. I have a suit I made, every piece has 6-8 Stamina increase on it except for the ring/bracelet which have dex increase on them. Get a nice quick 100% poison damage weapon, tell the AOL to guard you, attack it, tell it to stop, tell it to guard you again and then run up to it and you should be able to beat on it without it fighting back. If it hits you then tell it to stop again and guard you until you get it working.

Arctic Ogre Lords have higher skills then a Golem (also do more damage so be careful!), they have 100% poison resistance so you won't damage them thus you never have to heal them, your weapon won't take a durability hit so you never have to repair it and in my experiences you gain very VERY quickly even faster then with a golem. To top it all off they are free and you can't beat that price!

I

imported_Cysphruo

<blockquote><hr>

10-15m

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen one sell for over a mil, heck I just killed mine the other day, just get two golems and switch back n forth no problem.