• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need A New CPU For WOTLK?

• Thread starter Edward The Less
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Edward The Less

It's been a while since I have posted here but to make up for that I have something special. I won an AMD 64 X2 5000+ but already had an Intel Core 2 CPU and motherboard, I was trying for the main prize a full system, so I have no use for this CPU.

I went to all the computer shops around here and all of them did not want to buy it for various reasons so I'm giving it away to the first person who can answer my question.

"What is as high as an elephant's eye?"

Send me a Privet Message with the answer.

I am putting this here because there is no off topic forum here and I did not want to put this on the general off topic forum because of the "noise" and number of people who would PM me.

The AMD 64 X2 5000+ is in it's retail box unopened and comes with a heatsink and fan. It runs at 2.6GHz and has a TDP of 65W on a 65 nm manufacturing process. Hyper Transports run at 2GHz. This CPU will work on an AM2 and AM2+ motherboards (Check your motherboard manual to make sure).

I cannot guarantee the CPU works because it's never been opened and I do not have a computer to test it on but it should work fine. I will PM back the winner and then get shipping information, I will pay for shipping.

Good luck everyone!

R

RayneStorm

/wow-voice Yeah that is a nice upgrade from my current one. :lick:

E

Edward The Less

You got it right it's Corn!

I'll send it as soon as you send the shipping information. The Lich King wont stand a chance against you now :D

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ack! Just missed it... "by that much"!

Congrats RayneStorm! :)