• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a location for building a Theatre.

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those of you that may have been following my recent storyline and perhaps venture occasionally into the Scribes Forum know that I've got a bug in my ear. No, don't call the barber... I mean an idea kinda bug.

I would like to build a fully functional Theatre on an 18x18 plot. This would include 1st floor prop storage and understage areas. The second floor would be the stage and seating and perhaps the top floor would be a vip lounge. I realize that finding an 18x18 (non fel) property in a low spawn area is going to be difficult but perhaps some folks who think this is a good idea may step in and help out.

If you have built a theater before and have ideas on how this would be implemented, or can suggest other player run theaters sites that would be good places to get ideas, either post a reply or PM me.

Safe Travels, Sam

M

McJiff

I suggest going to Drachenfells shard, luna city and run east out of town, very close to entrance should be the auction house by Medea, you could watch her design, might help you give ideas. And if you meet her, shes very nice lady and im sure she'll help you out when requested

G

Hey, I'm selling an 18x18 in Umbra right on the road near the bridge into town. Barely any spawn and if there is any there are only mongbats. ICQ me if you're interested...