• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a little help

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Did you try to dl it from this page where is says "Current Files" UOAssist . exe?

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Strange, it works for me. As soon as I click it I get the pop up. You behind a firewall or something?

Untitled.jpg

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do you pop up's deactivated on their webpage?

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Try minimizing your browser to see if the window for saving the file is lurking behind it where you don't see it.

Make sure your browser has Javascript turned on for the Tugsoft site.

Also, if you've using the Chrome browser and have already downloaded something from the same site, your browser settings may be set so that you don't get multiple downloads from the same site. Look near the top of the browser window to see if there's a downward pointing arrow with an x in a red box on top of it. If so, right click on it and select the option to always allow the site to download multiple files. (See images below.)

chrome message re multiple files downloading automatically.JPG

chrome message and option to allow multiple downloads.JPG