• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a little help with a ninja archer

P

packrat

I have never played a character without healing or magery. So im confused with spirit speak and anatomy. I had this ninja sitting around for a couple of years and havent used him in a while. I want to start killing a few scripters and want to get his skills up.
This is his template for now... If you can give some help on the template I would appreciate it. Im :wall: right now lol

100 archer- I ate a 115 scroll
76 Ninja- 103.2 with jewels
100 hiding
80.8 stealth
100 meditation- I am willing to drop/soulstone this
93.8 spirit speak- working on getting it to 100 but its going slow.
90.2 anat- I dont even know if I need this
52-tactics-working on getting it up.

Thanks guys and gals

And which spell is good to use with a bow? I know about animal form, just not sure about the rest of them.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm assuming pvp archer?

I have a necro, stealth, ninja, chiv archer that I have some fun playing. My template is similiar to yours except instead of med and anatomy I have necro and chiv.

The down side is having no form of healing other than SS, so I would suggest you learn to love GH pots. If you can find a good balanced bow, you're golden.

As for commonly used ninja spells...

Use mirror image when people are attacking you.
Use death strike once your ninja is high enough.

D

Dragon Slave.

I'm currently working mine going for this-

Archery 100 (120 scrolled using hunters)
Hiding 100
Ninjitsu 100
Poison 100
Tactics 100
Chivalry 80
Stealth 80 (using shadow dancer legs)
Stealing 60 (using shadow dancer legs)

Heavily relying on chiv for healing, and pots if i have too, also using smokebombs when needed. And using composite elvenbow to shoot poisoned arrows.

P

packrat

About healing. I did a test and found that cat form can heal almost as fast as bandages. I went toe to toe with mares and a few other bad creatures and did fairly well. The only problem you cannot use any special moves. But you can heal fairly good. If you get real low on health, use a smoke bomb or hide and in a few seconds you will be if full health...

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The only problem you cannot use any special moves.
The other problem is you're reduced to walking speed. That may work in PvM, but not in PvP.

But you're right, it's a good way to regain some health.

S

Still Frame

I'm assuming pvp archer?

I have a necro, stealth, ninja, chiv archer that I have some fun playing. My template is similiar to yours except instead of med and anatomy I have necro and chiv.

The down side is having no form of healing other than SS, so I would suggest you learn to love GH pots. If you can find a good balanced bow, you're golden.

As for commonly used ninja spells...

Use mirror image when people are attacking you.
Use death strike once your ninja is high enough.
Death strike is actually very bad on archers now, with the new calculation for dmg and when using a bow its at 1/2 whatever it would be melee.

S

Still Frame

I'm currently working mine going for this-

Archery 100 (120 scrolled using hunters)
Hiding 100
Ninjitsu 100
Poison 100
Tactics 100
Chivalry 80
Stealth 80 (using shadow dancer legs)
Stealing 60 (using shadow dancer legs)

Heavily relying on chiv for healing, and pots if i have too, also using smokebombs when needed. And using composite elvenbow to shoot poisoned arrows.
Fairie Fire is perfect for that, fast, high di, hitspell dex bonus and balanced :) but why the stealing with no snooping? I would suggest resist or bushido so you have confidence chiv and maybe even ninja for healing

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Death strike is actually very bad on archers now, with the new calculation for dmg and when using a bow its at 1/2 whatever it would be melee.

Ah.... I wasn't sure about how badly it had been nerfed. I thought it was still ok if you had high stealth, hiding and ninja.

I personally don't use it on my char because my ninja is only at 90. My char is more set up to dismount, conc blow and of course the necro spells help finish people off.

L

Lord Drakelord

52-tactics-working on getting it up.
Get it to 90 for Special moves, then fine a piece of jewerly you like with +10 Tactics on it for the 100.