• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Need a little help understanding this..

Ol MacDeezy

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
you have to become a citizen of the town..and then you go to the city stone and activate the trade deal i believe once every 24 hrs or something...id search "uoguide city loyalty" for more accurate info

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you have to become a citizen of the city with that trade deal, then gain enough loyalty (5000 iron ingots will give you enough, dropped into the box next to the minister of trade.) then you bring up the context menu of the town stone and select "Utilize Trade Deal"

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can also join a city and do champ spawns. killing the spawn will increase your loyalty. takes a couple of spawns to get enough loalty though

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If I were Governor, I would be donating the items myself to all of my new Citizens instead of making them do it. Just sayin :) If I were Governor.

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Boards are just so much cheaper than ingots.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come on brit! Why you never have a trade deal?!

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Come on brit! Why you never have a trade deal?!
Uvtha, I know a few months ago Bo maintained the FC trade deal in Brit, and in fact I thought I used it two weekends ago. Bo forgot once but as soon as I asked he set it right back up. If it has lapsed try sending him a PM.

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its on auto renew, not sure why brit isnt on that list. It has been fc1 since the start of Bo's term.