• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need a lil help

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

ok I can't log in to neither parts of TSO. I try to log in through just TSO and it keep giving me the infamous update can't be completed retry. so I tried going into the EALand TSO but this is a lil different. This keeps saying it needs to verfiy and it will take about 10 to 20 mins. After that instead of starting up i'm getting something castanet_error_http. I've uninstalled and re installed TSO but i'm still getting the imprompt. what do I do now?

P

philw1

go to tje tso folder then tso client folder Find the tsoclient.exe file and click on that to avoid the normal update loop. Hope it works

N

niwa

i have the same problem on my new computer. i tried installing tso and it says something about update. wont let me in.

K

Keep It Real

I'm getting the "castanet" error when I tried to patch to production cities.

G

Giah

I just noticed if I use my second shortcut to TSOCient.exe, I can get into production cities, but if I use my First shortcut to TSO.exe, I cant do anything, I just get that Catanet error.

G

I've been getting the same error since last night.

If you log in using the Client.exe you should be able to still play in the last city you were in before trying to update.

Polly

K

Keep It Real

yeah the error was on the copy I use for production cities, not played in those for a long time.

G

As we've got threads popping up all over for this problem, we've consolidated everything here.

Polly

Status
Not open for further replies.