• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Need a few "Beta Testers"

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'm Looking for 3-5 miners to test this event out before I actually run it.

Paragon Elemental Pull

Preparation: You may need any or all of the following
  • A Ton of Gargoyle's Pickaxes
  • A Ton of Glacial Staves
  • One or Two people to assist as Referees
  • One or Two people to rez (helpful if these people are also the Refs but not necessary)
  • A "cozy" area in which to mine (in Ilshenar)
Setup:

Start by finding a "cozy" area in which to mine, nothing so big that one or two referees cannot watch all the miners at once, but nothing so small that they are all mining on top of each other. After a spot has been selected, place two glacial staves marking a potential miner's spot (other miners should not occupy the same bracketed area). Collect at least double the amount of Gargoyle's Pickaxes as the number of people you are expecting. Contact any helpers you may have.

Rules:

1- Miners may NOT stand between the same glacial staff as any other miner.
2- No Hiding or Stealthing is allowed (while within agro range of other miners)
3- No mounts are allowed
4- Pets ARE allowed as long as they are controlled by the miner

Description:

A group of Five (5) miners at a time will be taken to a location in Ilshenar and when everyone is set between their own marker staves and equipped with a Gargoyle Pickaxe the Ref will yell go. At which time miners will have thirty (30) minutes to mine up as many elementals as they can. Miners will need to decide for themselves if it is worth their time to kill the elemental, or lure it away as they will not be given extra mining time for doing either activity. If there are more than five participants they will be taken to yet another location, until all participants have had their time. The winner of the event will be the miner who has earned the greatest total of "elemental points". Normal elementals will be worth 3 points each and paragon elementals will be worth 7 points each.

PS.
I'm also looking for a ton of garg pickaxes and glacial staves if anyone has a stockpile. And as usual any prize dontaions are welcome as well.

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Testers will be compensated for their time, I still need at least 2 more for a good test run.

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I only have like 6 Gargoyle pickaxes and some sturdy shovels and some prospecting tools. Your welcome to them when ever i catch up to you :)

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
+ Cotton Weary/EB makes 2 volunteers, just need one more than we can figure out a good time to meet up and run thru this game once or twice.

Last edited:

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
How does Thursday the 14th work for everyone? 7, 8, 9pm?