• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need a decoration idea?

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

I have a nice Brit sash collection and need a way to boast the colors

does anyone have any clever sash decorations? (other than putting them on vendors)

K

Kratos Aurion

dont really have any house railing etc, but it gave me a possible idea. I tried the random thing and couldnt really get the hang of it.

I have like 7 or 8 sashes and theres always problems getting them to look half way decent w/o giving up and putting them on vendors

Edit: My idea backfired. Was going to attempt to use the railings made with the bows under the deco thread but the sashes were too short to reach to each pole. Gonna have to look for somethin else

G

Have you tried stacking them, then raising them so they are two or three spaces apart?

G

Aw, well, I tried! :p Stacking or vendors might just be the way to go with sashes, I can't recall really seeing them used in deco except being worn.

K

Kratos Aurion

dont think it would work well with multi-colored sashes, but I can try.