• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Necromancy] Necromancy Templates

M

muldoran

Here is my first Necro Template. Not done yet but what I am developing it to be so not sure how it will work.

These numbers are with no scrolls.

100 Magery
100 Eval
100 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
100 Resist
100 Med
100 Anatomy

100 Str
15 Dex
110 Int

Here is what I am starting with:
40 Mage
40 Necro
20 Medi

C

Chandalir

Stickying - will probably gather conclusions and whatnot if it grows too long and repost, but we'll see.

G

<blockquote><hr>

100 Magery
100 Eval
100 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
100 Resist
100 Med
100 Anatomy

100 Str
15 Dex
110 Int

Here is what I am starting with:
40 Mage
40 Necro
20 Medi

[/ QUOTE ]

I am wondering why you want anatomy. Is that just for combat skills or am i wrong?
Also does eval int affect necro spells?

Mark

M

muldoran

Actually think I have decided to repalce the Anatomy with Poison.

I'm not sure on the Eval Int, I put it in there for the mage side.

G

Ah okay. Good good. I was thinking of going mage/necro/nox. Too hard to gain though. Isnt it?

M

mrwarpig

I'm working on a necro/swords/mage:
Necro 105
SS 115
Mage 110
Eval 110
Med 100
Swords 110
and the rest in resist.
A guildmate of mine has similar character and he's almost unbeatable in duels.

N

Needles

120 Archery
115 Tactics
115 Anatomy
100 Focus
100 Spirit Speak
95 Healing
60 Necromancy

With skillcap of 705.

Basically, it's all about the special moves on my bow, with oath, spike, and omen for adding additional beating and curse weapon and spirit speak for when I'm in trouble...

Roleplay character, btw...

G

After being told my cap is 710 my template is as follows:

Nox/Mage/Necro

105 Necro (Stangle 100%)

110 SS (Damage, dont need higher do I?)

110 Mage (Higher chance of energy vortex)

100 Evaluating Intelligence (Damage on energy bolts etc.)

100 Meditation (For taking on hordes I would spam wither = Need mana!)

95 Resist (It's a nice target. Would I need any higher? Also with this template do I need resist?)

90 Poisoning (To get the Mage+Poisoning=200 so I cast Deadly Poison and with curse Lethal...)

With this I could, in theory bombard a monster with:

Deadly/Lethal Poison
Strangle
3 animated corpses
2 Energy vortexs
And use a slayer mage book bombarding creature with spells

Does poison lower stamina? If so the strangle will hurt even more!

Regards,

Mark

P.S Please leave feedback on this. Might be really sucky without me knowing

A

Argyle

I would trade eval for fencing, both for defense and being able to lethal poison with weapon strikes.

G

Hmm... why have it for apply when i can just cast it on them? and how mcuh defence would gm fencing give?

Mark

B

Brage

Okay this is my template

Necromancy 105
Spiritspeak 100
Healing 100
Mace 110
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Focus 100

I seriously need help with my stats, because I need all three stats!

any suggestions?

thanks

S

simeon

what about this... would this work at all...?:

120 necro
120 spirit speak
100 focus
120 meditation
120 healing
120 resist

would that template be a waste of time? could you pvp?

G

Gianni

I don't believe you can do enough damage just using necro, need some complementary skill to do damage, either a weapon skill or magery.

W

Wompum

My necro ninja who kicks ass in duels vs mage or dexxer
115 ninja
115 swords
110 necro
100 ss
100 Hide
80 stealth
80 nox
These are my skills with items. This temp rocks, i use a MR 8 suit with a very nice cleaver. In duels i run in vamp form with a wisp for added mana regan and my suit is all 70s with 65 fire resist in vamp form. I love this char, some of you can catch me on atl as Ikubu Shinoto.

J

JCooke

<blockquote><hr>

After being told my cap is 710 my template is as follows:

Nox/Mage/Necro

105 Necro (Stangle 100%)

110 SS (Damage, dont need higher do I?)

110 Mage (Higher chance of energy vortex)

100 Evaluating Intelligence (Damage on energy bolts etc.)

100 Meditation (For taking on hordes I would spam wither = Need mana!)

95 Resist (It's a nice target. Would I need any higher? Also with this template do I need resist?)

90 Poisoning (To get the Mage+Poisoning=200 so I cast Deadly Poison and with curse Lethal...)

With this I could, in theory bombard a monster with:

Deadly/Lethal Poison
Strangle
3 animated corpses
2 Energy vortexs
And use a slayer mage book bombarding creature with spells

Does poison lower stamina? If so the strangle will hurt even more!

Regards,

Mark

P.S Please leave feedback on this. Might be really sucky without me knowing

[/ QUOTE ]
I made a Necro with this template (switching eval for fencing) and its very nice for PVP but I also do extremely well in PVM, awesome suggestion for a temp!

A

AzRek MNar

Mine is gonna be

Necro/SS/mage/eval/med/resist

all 120's

My suit is as follows

MR 10
LMC 40
SDI 27
Mana +22
HPregen 3

Kasa, Caraprace, Tome, and invuln shield included :D No resist under 53, 3 are 60's :D

THink I can PVP now? :D

Az

G

<blockquote><hr>

Okay this is my template

Necromancy 105
Spiritspeak 100
Healing 100
Mace 110
Anatomy 100
Tactics 100
Focus 100

I seriously need help with my stats, because I need all three stats!

any suggestions?

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Up your stat cap and put the larger share into hp/dex.

STR: 85 should be good enough for pvm if you have a decent resist suit. You have no magic resist so I guess you're pvm'ing.

DEX: The more the merrier, but invest in a decent SSI, fast mace/UBWS weapon with high damage.

INT: High mana leech will be a big help, especially if you're swinging like mad.

You're going to have bandages going at all times, plus any free-mana heals from corpses, so you can most likely tank on the defensive front. The lack of resist may bother you occasionally, but generally you should be able to dig in and thrash away.

So yeah, favour stats in the order of dex/str/int, get a 70's resist suit, and as much SSI/DI/ML as you can afford. No major insights there but it should work well in your case.

B

Butosai

okay, ive got a couple templates in mind.
A) 120 Necro
100 Swords
100 Tactics
100 Anat
100 healing
100 Spirt Speak
80 Focus

or, 100 Necro 120 swords 110 tactics 110 anat 100 SS, 80 healing, 80 focus

i just made this guy a couple of days ago. never had a Necro before. open to any suggestions. I started w/ the Necromancer template they give you. I have a Soul Stone if anyone thinks i should save a skill or two and remake him. right now i have currently, 62.5 Focus 54.5 Anat 53.1 Necro, 35.2 healing, 42.4 SS 33.3 Tactics, and 31.4 Swords, i aso have 34.1 Meditation, but i have that set to go down as i was going to cut it out for healing. Also, id like suggestions on what to do to Raise Necro, and i've never had a char w/ that low swords. any help at all would be awesome. one last thing, does the Arms Lore/ Spirit Speak trick to raise Strength and Int still work? and if so how exactly do you do it?. sorry for so many questions, thx for any help!!

E

equalitycohesion

thinking about this template for a necro assasin

110 fencing (+10 dreadpirate hat)
100 tactics
100 anatomy
100 ninjitsu
100 hiding
60 stealth (+20 shadow dancers)
85 necro (+20 midnight bracers) (can i stealth reliably in these with 80?)
100 SS
15 detect hidden

stats:

100 str
77 dex (+8 from dp hat +15 jackels gives me 100, more than enough for 1.25 swings with short spear)
73 int (+8 stormgrip +10 mana from runebeetle carapace, 91 mana)

hopefully get a few extra points from jewels so i can bump up detect a bit...

prolly use a short spear for mortal and shadow strike (looks like smoke bombs are gonna take a beating with the nerf stick soon) + they uber fast saving me some points for int. maybe even titan leg bone or similar for hit lower def and hit lightning.

mostly be going around in wraith form for mana leech (can i wolf out of wraith form?)

prolly open up with death strike and blood oath followed by mortal then stack up the death strikes.

curse wep if im in trouble, or shadow strike and wolf form if it all goes to hell!

strangle if they go to run then wolf form and hunt em down

artied up to the max there quite litteraly lol, but i have most of those allready...

gonna try and hunt me some stealth archers what yall think?

never played a necro-ninja before so this could be real craptastic, comments plz!

T

titus_cooker

My necro mage is one of my favorite characters to play in PvM. I don't PvP unless it's with my guildmates and we are sparring, but it would also be a decent PvP template, afaik. 720 points to work with.

Necro 110
Magery 110
Eval 100
Focus 100
Med 100
SS 100
Resist 100 (only 85 right now)

Str 119
Dex 11
Int 100

I'm considering dropping (via my nifty Soulstone so I can change my mind later) one skill for Poisoning. Suggestions? Focus or Resist are what come to mind since Resist is worthless in PvM after AoS. With GM Focus and Med, and running around in Vamp form, with a shadow wisp, I have a LOT of mana regen at all times. I rarely run out, but when I do, I let my animates play with my target while I do a quick Med half a screen away. I go from 0-100 in a very short time (sorry, don't have any concrete numbers).

I wear a 100% LRC suit with 1056 luck, but has low resists (49/7/34/19/21), so the trick is to stay far enough away to not get hit, or have animates/summons taking the brunt of the magical attacks.

titus cooker,
necromage of chesapeake

J

Johne

I'm currently using this template:

100 Swordsmanship
100 Tactics
100 Healing
100 Anatomy
100 Spirit Speak
100 Necromancy
100 Focus

It works out really well thus far (currently between 80-90 on everything but Focus, which is 100), although once I can turn into a Vampire I might drop Focus for something else... depends on how it all seems to work out at that point. I've heard so much about how useless Focus is, and I'm no number cruncher, but it seems to help me out quite signifigantly in the stage my character is at right now. As an example, I'm using a Crescent Blade with 30% SSI and 24% Hit Lightning, and with my Focus preventing my stamina from ever dipping down too far, I'm able to drop Trolls / Ettins in Despise (fighting multiple targets at once) like they're nothing. I put my Focus on a SoulStone temporarily and it did seem to make a difference in how fast I was mowing through enemies that hit your Stamina pretty hard.

K

Krishka_SP

120 Bushido
115 Swords
115 Spirit Speak
115 Necro
115 Parry
120 Resist

Works pretty damned nice if I do say so myself.

T

titus_cooker

Sorry, not really. Slow processor and too many people make me shy away from Doom. I might stumble in there every so often when I need an adrenaline rush... ;)

S

Siborion

Heres my current template, and it kicks a lot of ass.

104 Magery
100 Medi
100 Focus
100 Eval
100 Necro
100 Spirit Speak
100 Spell Weaving

100 str
15 dex (for running, at 10 you lose too much stam)
110 int (as an elf, this gives 130 base mana)
This is on a skill cap of 705, and a stat cap of 225

I currently have 3/6 fc/fcr (because I havn't found a nice 3fcr ring to replace the 1/3 I have) My bracelet has 1/3 +4 magery and 7 lrc, my ring 1/3 only. My current equipment consists of Brightsight lenses (3 mr), leather gorget mr1 lrc15, lrc 19 tunic, lrc 18 arms, mr2 lrc 13 arms, mr2 lrc 13 gloves, lmc 3 lrc 15 legs, shield of invuln (sc/15 dci) totem of the void (lmc 10, hpr2) and a boomstick (sc, fc1 20 lrc, mr3)

this gives me: +9 mr, 100 lrc and 13 LMC. I am hoping to get a pendant of the magi, and have a rune beetle capapeice set aside for when I do. this will give me leave me 5 lrc short, but give me an extra 30 lmc and a nice int bonus as well as another 7 mr. Hopefully and I can find a fcr3 5+ lrc ring to fix that, without losing anything extra.

As it stands now I can bang out some really nice combos, (mind rot and essence of wind are good together, all the mage/necro stuff, more summons than I can shake a stick at, and of course, dryad allure)

V

Vampiro

I was thinking about this template for pvp.
120 Fencing
100 Anat
100 Tact
90 Healing
100 SS
100 Necro
And the rest either parry or resist although i dont think i really need it with this template.
I am working on a suit with 40lmc, 45dci, 45hci, and 45 reflect phyisical damage. I also have the old taskmaster with 16-17 base damage.
Against mages I would just cast corpse skin and with that and the old tasky i would do about 30 damage. I would also through in some pain spikes to disrupt.

Against warriors (everyone is mostly archers now) I would just cast evil omen and with these archers now hitting for 60+ added on with the 45reflect physical damage i would prob just need a pain spike to finish him off.

please to know if this sounds good.

S

SealingWax

Over the next few days I'm going to be converting my NecroDexxer. The template before was:

120 Mace
120 Spirit Speak
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
90 Healing
75 Chivalry
60 Necromancy

The template to be is:

120 Mace
120 Spirit Speak
120 Anatomy
120 Tactics
120 Necromancy
105 Chivalry

I'm going to be dropping healing as I've come into a decent 4/6 casting setup. I'll try to ride the bleed/AI of my war axe along with strangle, poision strike, and revs. I won't be using bandages anymore so I don't have to keep my dex up, allowin my int to rise for the more mana intensive template.

R

Rakshasa

In the FC discussion, it was mentioned that Protection caps FC at 0, thus meaning that if you want to use FC you may not use Protection.

*edit* However, that's an upper limit, so if you can forego Protection, you can use FC at its normal cap of 2... still no reason for you to have/want/need FC 4.

A

akatek

This is my best necro template so far.

120 Necromancy
110 Spirit Speak
110 Magery
110 Eval Int
110 Meditation
80 Resist
80 Wrestling

I am thinking of switching out wrestling for GM resist and 60 focus. But as of right now, this is what I am using, absolutly fantastic.

T

TheHand

I switched up my thief/mage template and decided to go Stealth Mage/Necro. Here's what I have:

Magery: 110
Meditation: 110
Hiding: 100
Stealth: 100
Necro: 110 (only up to 77 so far)
Evaluate Int: 100
Magic Resist: 90

So far it's good for PvM, but I know I need to switch some stuff up.

R

rednekfrumhell

I have this character template and dont know where to go with it - for pvm only
115 magery
115 med
115 eval
115 necro
115 spirit speak
100 focus
45 resist

would i be better to drop focus and add poison or inscription, or take resist to 100 and 45 focus?

R

Rakshasa

Drop focus AND med. Spend all your PVM time in Lich Form for the mana regen, and get LMC gear. Being human with a few pieces of HP regen will negate the HP loss of Lich Form, as well as give you 20 free "just-in-case" points in med, focus, parry, and wrestling. Replace focus and med with 100 inscription (for the spell damage increase), or even higher if you want to make/sell nice spellbooks. Also swap in good resisting spells. Necromancy is just fine at 105, but take all the rest to 120.
Your template's fine for PVP, but if you are sure about going strictly PVM, you can afford Lich Form more easily. PVP, of course, wraith form would be better. Use animated dead and mage summons heavily to keep the monsters off of you, especially with your low fire resist. That way you can also afford to have FC 2 instead of Protection.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm interested in hearing from the spawners.

I have observed champ spawns on some shards and from what I can tell - the folks that are able to SOLO the champs are running a necro/mage/peace template.

Its alot of skills, so you need to sacrifice a bit - but this is what they 'seem' to be running with:

Magery 110
Necro 100
SS 110
Med 20
Resist 100
Peace 90
Music 90
EI 100

With maybe some additional boost from jewels and mana regen from items (rune beetle carpace etc).

The basic tactics are to wither like mad and area peace whenever mobs are around. They carry swords of prosperity or some other mage weapon arty for melee defense.

At higher level spawn creatures its the same area peace and they use earthquake instead. To take down the champs its some peacemaking and corpse skin/explo/firestrike.

I have seen quite a few solo spawns run with this. I wonder how effective area peace is with 90/90. You could add jewels to get to GM or take the points from mana regen and just have a TON of MR items on.

The other option is to ditch the resist in favor of med - but I can't see dealing with the poison/para that many of the high end spawn monsters deal out.

Anyone else running this tempate? If so - what are your skills?

E

Evil Dead

Ok, this could possibly be a really bad idea, but I haven't played OSI since right after Ilshnar was implemented.

I was thinking of starting off with:

Necromancy
Spirit Speak
Macing
Tactics
Resist

and then going with something like:

Anat/Healing or Chivalry/Meditation or Focus

with stats somewhere around 90/90/70

This would be pretty good with either:

--Curse Weapon for life draining
--Horrific Beast could be pretty useful (10% dmg increase, +1 hp/second)
--Summon Familiar for Vamp Bat (HP drain) Shadow Wisp (Mana Heal)
--Animate Dead could be useful
--Strangle could own with the stamina drain of macing (with 50% stam each round will do close to 16dmg. If you get 10 rounds that is 160dmg total in about 20 secs. If you drain to 0 stam, then each round will do about 24 with max dmg possible being 240 dmg in 20 secs.) That is assuming the equation is still correct.
--Vampire Form could be cool with 20% life drain (not including weapon mods)

If you take all of those and add the addition of the Chivalry skills like:

--Divine Fury
--Enemy of One
--Consecrate Weapon

not to mention Sacred Journey and Close Wounds could be handy

Pots would be a must but with the right combinations of spells and equipment, this template seems like it could deal some massive damage on paper.

Now tell me where I am wrong, because I am sure that there is no way this could be as good as it seems.

L

Lim-Duun

yeah ive thought about picking up macing on my necro, but ive also got nox, and cant inflict w/mace. strangle would work great with stamina damage from macing, but im not sure how much stamina damage is done.

R

Rothfire7

<blockquote><hr>

In the FC discussion, it was mentioned that Protection caps FC at 0, thus meaning that if you want to use FC you may not use Protection.

*edit* However, that's an upper limit, so if you can forego Protection, you can use FC at its normal cap of 2... still no reason for you to have/want/need FC 4.

[/ QUOTE ]

What about Peerless bosses like Mel? Don't they cast something that lowers your FC? And if you were at say 4 FC and it was lowered, would it leave you at the cap? I'm at FC 2 and everytime I fight Mel I end up right back down to slow FC again, it is frustrating to say the least.

O

OtisDriftwood

Ok heres the deal im working on a warrior/necro and i was wondering if anyone could tell me a good template for a good pvp/pvm necro/warrior without using "healing" and using "Spirit SPeak" if anyone knows a good one plz help!THanks

G

I just bought 8th age for the 6th character slot and advanced character token, and I'd like your advice on the best template to solo/small group PvM Peerless and High Level Paragon monsters. I don't like to rely on jewelry/armor with my template, so please don't suggest something that requires special armor or jewelry beyond high resist armor.

Also, I already have a tamer, bard, mage, and chiv/archer, so I'd like to try something else.

After reading through the FAQ's, I'm currently leaning towards the following two:

#1 Bushido/Parry/Swords/Tactics/Anatomy/Chivalry/Healing (GM all except 120 swords)

#2 (same as above), replace Chiv/Healing with Necro/SS

Another thought I'm considering is replacing parry with focus/med because I'm concerned about running out of mana. I've never played a parry/warrior before, so I'd like your advice on whether or not this would be a mistake.

If you have other ideas other than #1, #2, or templates similar to the ones I have already listed, please post!

Thanks in advance for your help!

I

imported_archite666

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

He was't doing it for magery, the FC cap on chiv is 4/6 so you can close wounds like a beast, thats why he wants 4/6

G

I might as well add to this... My necro is Cadence on GL.

My temp is... going to be when I get all the scrolls, still need a resist, tactics and an SS scroll.

120 Necro
120 Spirit Speak
120 Swordsmanship
120 Resist
120 Tactics
100 Alchemy

95 STR
75 DEX (90 with Jackal's Collar)
80 INT (90 with Runebeetle Carapace)

I use SS and Alchemy for healing and curing obviously. Plus Explosion and conflag pots for extra damage, I'm still not very good at timing Explosion pots though. And ofcourse extra boost with the STR and DEX pots, I get 33 per stat with 65% EP, and 48 per if I switch to my ecu citrine ring to pot up.

I've been thinking about switching out tactics for 100 poisoning. I think that would work very well considering I don't really rely on hits for damage too much at all and I don't even use an AI or concussion blow wep. Only thing keeping me from trying it is the time it's gonna take me to work it.

My usual combo is Strangle, Bleed, Pain Spike, Poison w/ cleaver. Then finish off with some poison strikes. I might throw a corpse skin in there if I see that Strangle is not doing enough damage, though I like to save my mana for additional poisonings if needed.

My suit has...

65% enhance pots
43% HCI, no DCI b/c my theory is that DCI would negatively effect blood oath
33% LMC
a pitiful 3 MR
15 dex increase
10 mana increase
8% SDI
23% DI
and some other mods not really worth mentioning

N

Nick(TSG)

My Necro kicks serious ass in PvM and holds its own in PvP.

115 archery
110 tactics
110 anatomy
100 necro
100 ss
100 healing
85 resist or chiv depending on pvm or pvp... soul stones rock...

Stats

100 str
100 dex
50 int(70 mana... I'm an elf)

Stats after my armor

100 str(111 hp)
119 dex(127 with headdress)
65 int(95 mana with headdress)
-or-
73 int(118 mana with helm of insight)

This basically means... You have NO way of running out of mana. In pvm you can go into wraith form, whip out the slayer bow, Enemy of One, and use all the special moves you want... If you put up curse weapon you don't even need to heal or xheal... the ONLY way to kill this character in PvM is a blood oath because of the lack of resist. Melisande is simple... faerie fire, corpse skin, enemy of one, strangle, poison using bow, revenant on her... that is 100 per arrow, almost 20 per hit with revvy, then the damage from strangle and poison which is roughly 20 a tick combined... I think... I forget actual numbers on that. Basically your 100 per hit from the bow with curse wep will give you 50hp back if I am not mistaken... you dont need healing or spirit speak to keep you alive on this one.

The one problem is when you have enemy of one up you get hit fairly hard by everything else. This means revenants will eat you alive and without resist casters will tear you up but other than that this template is amazing for fighting hard hitting monsters. It works with any wep skill though I have used 115 swords and 115 archery and did extremely well with both.

W

Wintersun

I'm thinking about making a necro/bushido archer, and was wondering if the Dryad Bow would be a good weapon for my character?

M

Macka

This is my Main Necro.. used for 2 man Rat spawn's and solo killing baracon

Sub-Zero
120 Necro
120 S/S
120 Med
110 Eval
115 Magery
67.4 Resist spell's goin up

He is a great spawner, almost endless mana in wrath form.. now just need more SDI to bump up wither damage

2/4 fc and fcr
38 Lmc
100 Lrc
30 dci

Suit still needs major rebuilt..

L

LordWillieNelson

Ok, I've taken necro/ss off my mage and it was just taken up space on my soulstones, so I decided to try to work it in on an existing character. This is what I come up with, let me know what you think. He will be 90% pvm (because sometimes, pvp is unavoidable).

120 mace fighting
110 tactics
110 spirit speak
105 necro
105 parry (115 with ancient samurai do)
115 bushido
40 focus

He is human with 105/110/80 (after armor buff's)
Resists are 70/70/70/58/70 while in Vamp form.
I either use a badass quarter staff or a UBWS bokuto that I recently aquired.

I know he won't be a Pvp world beater, but on paper, he seems to be doable.

L

LordWillieNelson

OK, scratch that template, I found a better use for the necro/ss skills

R

Rockmars

My post goes to note OtisDriftwood(Visitor) and LordWillieNelson(Sage)

Necromancers are like vampires, they suck the blood of their enemies until its dead. I wont use my teeth on this one but i will use a mace. I can do doom and peerless bosses.

115 Mace fighting
110 Tactics
110 Parrying
110 Tactics
100 Focus
100 Anatomy
92.8 Spirit Speak
86.2 Necromancy
=720+15 bloodwood spirit

I use this red bloodwood spirit +10 spirit speak &amp; +5 necromancy &amp; %protection.

Use curse weapon a lot and dodge monsters and such. The focus really helps for stamina which goes to 50% everytime.

str 100
dex 85
int 40

human transformed into immortal vampire

will read statistical scroll(25) &amp; add +20 str w/ 5 int

uses the jackals+15 dex..."for now" and crimson cinture!(+5 dex!)

will trim 10skill pts off anatomy for max necro and ss...

A

ariesgeek

Thoughts? New to necromancy. Here are the skills I know I want:

Necromancy - 120
Spirit Speak - 100
Swordsmanship - 100
Resisting Spells - 100

I'll probably want either meditation or focus, right? Suggestions on which?

As for the other two, I guess something that complements swordsmanship. Tactics and Anatomy? Or should parrying be thrown in there? I use two-handed swords.

As for stats, I have no idea what to shoot for. Suggestions?

Sorry if I sound new. I haven't really played many characters since the caps.

A

Agustus

Champ Spawn template
Elf
125 str, 10 dex, 115 int

715 Max, will be 720 in a few months
-----------------------------------
120 Eval Int [should I lower this one to gm?]
115 Magery [better chance at casting EV]
115 Resisting Spells [should I lower it to gm?]
105 Necro [100% strangle, in case of raid]
100 Spirit Speak [can see ghost cams]
85 Poisoning [with 115 magery = DP fields]
75 Meditation [should I bump this up to 110 med?]

Have sword of prosperity for defense. Combine fc/fcr jewelry to get 2/6.

What do you all think? Or am I better off wearing mana regen 2 armor pieces in place of my weak meditation? What would you change?

Z

Ziggy Stardust

I'm going for

Necro 105
SS 100
Magery 115
Eval Int 100
Med 100
Fencing 100
Resist 105