• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necromancy Mastery: Enchanted Summoning

StarstrukK

Adventurer
Im just gonna say this sucks and I know someone will disagree just because but can Necromancy see a change to their passive Mastery? The only real benefit this would give a necromancer is if the Command Undead spell counts as a summon which I am unsure if it even does.

Necro's have 4 form's why can't their passive be a slight buff to each while active?

give players in lich form the ability to cast magery and necromancy spells at 3/6 casting and a slight sdi buff. The lich is a powerful caster and the form can reflect it and it's not overpowering since players would be at a disadvantage while on foot and in form.

give vampiric embrace garlic immunity so it might see some mage play once again. Its already quite good for warriors. Also let them use cure potions or have total poison immunity.

horrific beast should be greatly buffed maybe as a super tank with incresed damage eater / hp regen / and over capped DCI?

wraith form is in a pretty good spot for both mage and warrior so just a slight buff would be fine.

Boosting forms would atleast give Necro Mages access to a decent mastery option and could still have access to enchanted summoning if they went with mage mastery. There really shouldn't be a situation when a necromancer isn't in a form and boosting the mastery is a good way to do this while maintaining balance.

Also can you just remove the Exorcism spell from the game completely ? It does nothing and just adds pointless clutter to the game

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im just gonna say this sucks and I know someone will disagree just because but can Necromancy see a change to their passive Mastery? The only real benefit this would give a necromancer is if the Command Undead spell counts as a summon which I am unsure if it even does.

Necro's have 4 form's why can't their passive be a slight buff to each while active?

give players in lich form the ability to cast magery and necromancy spells at 3/6 casting and a slight sdi buff. The lich is a powerful caster and the form can reflect it and it's not overpowering since players would be at a disadvantage while on foot and in form.

give vampiric embrace garlic immunity so it might see some mage play once again. Its already quite good for warriors. Also let them use cure potions or have total poison immunity.

horrific beast should be greatly buffed maybe as a super tank with incresed damage eater / hp regen / and over capped DCI?

wraith form is in a pretty good spot for both mage and warrior so just a slight buff would be fine.

Boosting forms would atleast give Necro Mages access to a decent mastery option and could still have access to enchanted summoning if they went with mage mastery. There really shouldn't be a situation when a necromancer isn't in a form and boosting the mastery is a good way to do this while maintaining balance.

Also can you just remove the Exorcism spell from the game completely ? It does nothing and just adds pointless clutter to the game
I never really saw Necro or Chiv for that matter to be a main skill but more of a complimentary skill set. As far as the masteries, being able to tow along two skeletal dragons is a real nice bonus. Conduit in certain instances is actually quite helpful. I'm not sure they need much of a boost.