• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

necro/wraith form question

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

Does recall in wraith form work with 0 magery?

Thanks in advance.

G

While I havent tried it since my necro is a necro/mage from the FAQ in Necro forum found this

Wraith Form (transformation)
Caster receives ability to walk through people in Felucca without losing stamina/being revealed.
Caster receives the ability to truely (unlike weapons with "Hit Mana Leech") leech mana from a target.
Caster receives immunity to bleed attacks due to being undead.
Caster receives the ability to cast the magery spell "Recall" 100% of the time if he has reagents.
Caster receives +15 physical resist.
Caster receives +25% damage from "Undead Slayers".
Caster receives -5 fire resist.
Caster receives -5 energy resist.
Duration is permanent until death or a transformation spell is cast.
Mana Required: 17
Minimum Skill Required: 20.0
Reagents Required: Nox Crystal and Pig Iron

So yes as long as you have regeants or a LRC suit

I

imported_ParadoxUO

For some of the abilities to work you have to recast every time you cross a server line.

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, that's interesting info...which abilities require a recast, exactly? Kinda makes it a little less desirable, it would seem.

I

imported_ParadoxUO

cross over other players for one.

didnt test the mana leech yet...