• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] Necro Samurai Help?

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey, I want to make a Necro Samurai, not a sampire and not a Wraith fighter(wammy's ********). I made an attempt at one, Didn't have a high enough damage output it felt like.

100 wep skill (yeah I know, no ps's yet)

100 bushi
100 parry
100 necro
100 ss
100 tactics
100 chiv (yeah I know, 30+ wasted skill points)

I took off parry for anatomy for the extra DI since 100/100 is around 17% parry rate if i recall... Worked much better, Just wanna know what anyone else's thoughts are...

C

Connor_Graham

Just wanna know what anyone else's thoughts are...
I imagine everyone else is wondering what the point of having Necro on your template is if you're not going to use forms. If it's just for Curse Wep then you're wasting 100 skill points. What's your objective with this character?

S

Stupid Miner

Hey, I want to make a Necro Samurai, not a sampire and not a Wraith fighter(wammy's ********). I made an attempt at one, Didn't have a high enough damage output it felt like.

100 wep skill (yeah I know, no ps's yet)

100 bushi
100 parry
100 necro
100 ss
100 tactics
100 chiv (yeah I know, 30+ wasted skill points)

I took off parry for anatomy for the extra DI since 100/100 is around 17% parry rate if i recall... Worked much better, Just wanna know what anyone else's thoughts are...
Well if you don't have high enough damage seems you have bad weapons?

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I imagine everyone else is wondering what the point of having Necro on your template is if you're not going to use forms. If it's just for Curse Wep then you're wasting 100 skill points. What's your objective with this character?
I didn't say I wasn't going to use forms, I just said I didn't want a sampire or wammy, due to them limitating necromancy in some way, ie no SS or Low necromancy

Konge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you don't have high enough damage seems you have bad weapons?
No it's not the weapons, I play mainly melee fighters and I've always focused on getting the mods required to run necro, IE DI, Stam leach , mana leach, ssi (where applicable) HLD, ect, ect. I use Daisho, Leafblades, ornate axes, ect. I was told by a friend who plays a lot sampire/wammy based characters that I should try Mace for their higher base damage...

C

Connor_Graham

I didn't say I wasn't going to use forms, I just said I didn't want a sampire or wammy, due to them limitating necromancy in some way, ie no SS or Low necromancy
The standard Sampire template has the ability to have both 100 Necro and 100 SS. I guess that's why your post confused me.