• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necro Pets that cast Corpse Skin

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I think I read that Necro pets that do not have majority poison or fire damage will no longer cast corpse skin. Is there any other pet that will cast corpse skin besides the hell hound?

gwen

Slightly Crazed
I tried dread spider before with necromage. It is useless. Pet is spending mana for teleporting and casting mastery which does not work. Casting it even when fighting one target (like crazed mage) . Lighting cave with skulls for no purpose.
If you want debuffs - use Rune Corruption beetle.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Pets that only have necro, don't teleport. But like Annon McDougle stated, necro pets have pretty disappointing damage output.

On a side note, I actually like my necromage dread spider. His damage isn't wonderful, but it's fun to watch all the spells fly.