• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Necro Mastery on a Bane Dragon?

Existenz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

is there somebody around who made already some experience in Training Bane Dragons? I would like to know how useful the Necro mastery is on banes and is it possible to combine it with poison breath + another special ability?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't waste a Bane for that please.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, Necromage isn't very good for any pet except for basically Dread Spiders. Poison Breath is a complete waste on Bane Dragons, since they innately have Poison Skin which inflicts DP (when fed Blackrock Stew in past 24 hours) on opponents that hit them in melee. Putting Poisoning, Poison Breath, or Venomous Bite on a Bane Dragon is completely redundant. I facepalm every time i see someone do it.

Existenz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I read already that the bane has a poison ability. Was just wondering because there are so many people selling banes and used poison breath + A special ability like dismount. I don’t want to waste a bane that’s why I’m asking.

Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah I read already that the bane has a poison ability. Was just wondering because there are so many people selling banes and used poison breath + A special ability like dismount. I don’t want to waste a bane that’s why I’m asking.

Thanks.
Those are PvP Banes. I do not know how well they work. If you are making a PvP one, look at how the others are doing.
Would be a very expensive test.

Existenz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Those are PvP Banes. I do not know how well they work. If you are making a PvP one, look at how the others are doing.
Would be a very expensive test.
The intention behind the idea was to setup a pure Necro bane for pvp that uses his poison ability + a special ability (mortal,dismount) something like that... but not sure maybe I should just do a character copy and test it at the test center.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The intention behind the idea was to setup a pure Necro bane for pvp that uses his poison ability + a special ability (mortal,dismount) something like that... but not sure maybe I should just do a character copy and test it at the test center.
Yes it sounds like they use them for the poison defensive hit. Nightmares can get disarm or dismount. Many other pets also.