• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

necro/fencer problem choosing last skill

kim_m007

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi all

I am finally making my first red!
I got bit of trouble thouhg choosing the 7th skill, so if anyone want to post they opinions and advices u more then welcome to:)

and here are my skills:
anatomy: 100
tactics: 100
fencing 120
necro 105
ss: 100
magic resist: 100
and as last 80 healing/80focus/80poisoning?

thannks all in future

I

imported_spoonyd

Well my character is strictly PvP as well and quite similar to your template. I run with the same skills except I do like the 80 poisoning on my character. using a Kryss for lethal against mages with strangle is nails. Then you can switch to a Fork for disarm against warriors too if you want.

The big thing tho is mana and I decided to drop resist for focus/med. You're gonna prolly run in protection as to not get your spells interrupted so unless you can fit 120 base resist on your character, I don't think it's worth it. You have petals/vamp form for poison and trap boxes for para. Other things like blood oath gets taken care of by your built in heal methods like vamp form, curse weap, pots, etc.

IMO healing really isn't necessary but the anatomy is however. You need that damage bonus to make your Life Leech work to the max. I myself don't run in vamp form because I go with cure pots and petals. Lethal kinda scares me and yes vamp doesn't protect you from that.

Hope my advice points you in the right direction. Good luck!!

R

RandAlThor

This is my new take on the necro Dexxer.
I have run a few variations on test center and all the way from ninja to archer
to spellweaving and chivalry and bushido parry.

#1. If you are going to cast necro spells you are going to need mana... a LOT of mana.
#3. You have to have an alternate method of healing besides curse weapon and SS.This will require more mana.
#4. This template is easy to gear up for because you only have to worry about three things. FC/fcr hci and mana.
So I run this template
120 Fencing
120 necro
120 SS
120 Med
100 tacics /120 if your human
120 bushido have you ever tried this along with SS it's AWESOME plus Lighting Strike and perfection in PVM
20 focus if your elf
This is a solid template because of two things.
Specials , endless mana and hit points.
I really feel that it has very little weakness.