• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Necro Evasion Mage AND Mystic Evasion Mage Suits

PC Millenial

Adventurer
Not doing an auction. PM serious offers here or icq. ICQ 270541075.

Necro Mage Suit - 140 skill pt increase, 13 hpr, 19 mr

Running 840 skill points with -20 mage wep for splinter, can easily make it 860 to cap out parry with balikai staff

Artis Included: Mark of Travesty, Bloodwood Spirit, VvV Crimson, 5 DCI Epaulettes, LT Sash, Cuffs of the Arch , Mage, Anon’s Boots, Dci quiver

Necro Evade Mage.png

Mystic Evade Mage:

865 usable skill suit (145 skill pt), 13 HPR, 13 MR (mana is fine with 120 focus)

Use Eternal Guardian Staff (+15 mystic) to get spell trigger stone.

Artis used:

Mark of Travesty, 5 DCI Quiver, Spell Focus Sash, Wizard’s Curio (Mine is character bound [owned by..], can include the + 10 focus mystic memento in its place), DCI Epaulettes, Cuffs of the Arch Mage, Balikai’s Staff, Obi Di Ense (+10 focus), Minax Sandals

Mystic Evade Mage.png

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Benefactor
I'd love to go for that necro bush mage suit, but the 22dci max kills me... i think you are better off selling jewels separately. If you do separate, lmk - im interested in the jewels.