• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Necro archer suit advice

blakew

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Currently making a necro archer 120 arch, tact, necr, and ss. Not sure about the other skills. What should I go for on my suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Currently making a necro archer 120 arch, tact, necr, and ss. Not sure about the other skills. What should I go for on my suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Max HCI DCI LMC stamina inc, hp inc, as much mana inc and regen as you can. Obviously all max resist (maybe refine higher if possible). Also hit the dmg cap and modifier.

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
@Xris - Is there a reason for max DCI on an archer? Typically, at least for me, an archer is shooting from further away (especially if they have velocity running) so unless it's another archer there is no need for DCI which frees up space for other mods. For example I think my archer has something like 10 SSI / HCI / str / dex / skill on their jewels (instead of DCI). I could be wrong as I don't play the archer a whole lot but I don't typically get hit with melee much