• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] neat scrolls!

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

tiggertessa2007

hey guys i dunno if these are worth a gold peice but i found some scrolls that are pretty neat they say A Daemon Summoning Scroll i havent seen these since they went around changing all the slayer wep names to demon. they wont stack but i have about 5 of them. just wondering if anyone else has seen any of them recently and if there is any set price on them. thanks guys :)

F

feath

I've not seen nor heard anything about them.
But i live under a rock ;)

S

Smokey of LS

take a look in a spellbook, i believe the scrolls have always said deamon cause thats what they summon, not like a slayer.

F

feath

take a look in a spellbook, i believe the scrolls have always said deamon cause thats what they summon, not like a slayer.
lol! i haven't dropped a scroll in a spell book in years, not since i GM'd scribing.

T

tiggertessa2007

here guys is a shot of those scrolls, the one that just says summon daemon is the newer one, i didnt mean that the scroll said Demon , ever. i was just thinking that would probly be around the same time that they may have changed the lable on the scrolls.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
One is crafted one is spawned (like in dungeon chests)

T

tiggertessa2007

ahhh ok i got ya. that would probly explain why they dont stack also. i thought it may have been from a map chest, but didnt realy have a clue..i have been gone for a bit and it has been atleast 8yrs since i worked a lock pick and a good 5 years since ive done a t map. thanks for the info hun :)