• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] neat new legends event item mask

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe you were wanting 200m for the mask?

So whats the discussion, if its worth as much as you were asking?

The Shamrock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
may as well reply like everyone else does ....dont expect items to drop in your lap...LOL
i'm certainly not expecting that; i've gone many events without a thing to show for it and i expect that... and it's why i go to events time and time again, for the thrill and fun (the item enhances said fun of course). however, i do check all the em forums and write down what events are coming up and frankly, i never see anything for legends so i don't bother logging into that server. It's come to my understanding that they post lanterns around that say times of their events but it's really just 10x easier to load up a website and see a time... clearly i'm not the only one who thinks this if mesanna is getting involved. REGARDLESS, this topic isn't about legends em's, but rather the item from a legends event, so back on topic.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
mate even europa are having private felluca guild events/// whatever i miss all the em events....i always have to buy the items..just peed me off with the kids slagging me..so thought id be a kid for i once too.... hard when ya mid 40s with a family

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe you were wanting 200m for the mask?

So whats the discussion, if its worth as much as you were asking?
just letting folks know that legends IS having traditional style events again and that occasionally we're getting decent item drops again.

I know a lot of folks have been saying that a number of shards were like event dead zones but legends is not necessarily one of those.