• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ne1 having trouble trying to get the new "cloaks"?

Summer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have tried several accounts but I am unable to "complete" the quests. The Serps & Empath ones don't recognize the cloak or the threads. I have switched them up with different cloaks and different threads but it still doesn't work. Is this just me or is anyone having this trouble?

R

Richard Pryor

Yes, but the problem I'm having is that I don't know what you're talking about.:wall:

J

(Jah)

All you have to do is toggle quest item on all the threads and the cloak you're turning in. That should do it.

Summer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No. It doesn't work. I put all 10 threads as quest items then the cloak but it doesn't seem to recognize the cloak. I tried it with 6 other cloaks but it still doesn't "accept" it. So I went to a different Seer and that Seer only recognizes the cloak and not the threads; though, it is, of course, different threads. I have switched the threads (I have many of each type) but it doesn't work either. Even with switching out the threads with different ones of the same like and the cloaks for each of the remaining 2 Seers, it doesn't allow me to complete the quest... with all 10 marked and the cloak. Must just be me! The funny thing is... I completed 1. The other two won't allow me to though. Just wondered if it was just me having probs or not. LOL! :coco:

D

Deb

Maybe it is one turn in per char or account? Have no clue yet, also make sure
your cloaks are corrupted and not just plain elven from the Melissa event.
Seems people are having problems with them changing. Mine were all ok but
others posted said otherwise.

Otis Firefly

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
havnt had a problem yet, did the quest about 4 times for each set of cloaks on the same char

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had the same problem. I started 2 of the quests. Make sure you only have one quest going, cancel any of the other seer quest and it should fix it, or at least it did for me.

Tom

C

Cloak&Dagger

As Tom said, make sure you only have one quest at a time. Also there is another quest that involves the threads, make sure you do not have that quest either.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lil Dead Dudes running around in Mag. (Threads are Thought, Life & Fate) Corrupted Souls I've had to use a warrior (Fate), Restless Souls (stand still & are a clear spirit) Use Necro Spirit Speak, Forsaken Soul - use Exorcism (they all walk in a line)