• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] NE Britain Keep

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey all,

Haven't been playing much and feel a little bad about letting my Keep just sit unused. I noticed another smaller spot is open that I like and could 'retire' to so figured maybe see what I could get for the Keep.

Thanks

Last edited:

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lot of views but no one has an idea of what this keep might be worth? If there isn't any demand like I expected guess I shouldn't feel too bad after all.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I can't see a picture either, maybe you could also offer it in gen chat on siege a little

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I see the picture just fine - a good location - I'd guess it might sell for 8-10 mil

Retlaw of Vesper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks @TheDrAJ and @Sparviero for the info (and offers). Based on the 60-70mil castles were listed at I thought it might be a lot more. I'm going to hold on to it for now.

Good side effect of this exsersize is I ended up doing some hunting while scouting the neighborhood and had a great time catching up so will be in game more often :D

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks @TheDrAJ and @Sparviero for the info (and offers). Based on the 60-70mil castles were listed at I thought it might be a lot more. I'm going to hold on to it for now.

Good side effect of this exsersize is I ended up doing some hunting while scouting the neighborhood and had a great time catching up so will be in game more often :D
Great, stick around the shard is on a growth spirt!!!