• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey

fatpay

Visitor
Just returned a few weeks ago, have been soloing some champs and such, but the loot isn’t that great. Seen that Navrey would be a good option for loot. I can’t find any clear information on how to get to her. Is there a quick route to her?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The loot is terrible! You can get a tangle artifact drop from here though.

What shard do you play on? If it's Atlantic head to the EM reward hall as there is a "hole" that takes you directly into her lair. These holes might be on other shards also.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Only on shards where an EM item got lost, then duped (a portable version of her entrance).

However, the actual route isn't all that complicated, unless you're trying to lead a pet there on foot.

1. Go into underground, and through the secret door to right.
  2. Run past the rotworms (and blood ele) to the teleporter (of, if a gargoyle, fly across the broken bridge).
  3. Run past the abyss entrance, go right across the bridge, north through the goblins, then turn hard left when you enter the room with the spiders.
  4. Run through the corridors, turning south when you reach the lucky coin pool, then back west and north through the eles, beetles and spiders. The entrance is at the end. And, you can recall out when you're done, and not have to face the gauntlet going out.
As DJAd mentions, the big draw is the Tangle, not the regular loot from the spider herself. Some would say that the Tangle is enough, especially in conjunction with using her to train pets, for a tamer (not as fast as the crazed mage, but at least there's actually something potentially worth getting while training).

fatpay

Visitor
Thanks, I’m on Lake Superior. I’ll look to see if they have that hole there first, or if not I’ll have to navigate my way down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk