• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Navrey Night Eyes

G

Goodoljoe

I havent seen it yet,have been more in the Abyss than anything,but from what I heard,hes not all that tough.Is he soloable ? can a tamer take it ? does it shred GDS in 2 bites like most of the other things in bloody expansion? Will humanity step foot on mars in 2010?

Thanks

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is in a big hole in the Underworld , Yes she is soloable , Tamer can take her.

Humans already been on Mars when the aliens abducted them. ;)

Y

Yen Sid

I use a Cu that is half-trained only GM in wrestling and anatomy and i just have to keep vetting and if you cast e-bolt w/ spider slayer book she drops in like 10 seconds.

G

Goodoljoe

Cool,ty for info :) How do I get to him in underworld? and does he drop anything cool ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take the right side when you enter Underworld, pass the entrance of the Abyss. then Go right again. Then go all the way to the end of the dungeon and you will see a big hole. Just step in and you with her.

She drops untranslated ancient tome that can be used to turn in at the currator of the museum. She also drops lots of gold and items. And a imbuing ingredient.

S

Slim29

She was also dropping artifacts on occasion (At least prior to publish 60.1). I got 3 weapon artifacts off of her. I had to kill her a couple hundred times to get them though. Very easy to kill with slayer spellbook and either an EV or pet to distract her. Just don't get webbed while you are near her. Attack from a distance.

S

Slim29

Update - After killing about 200 - 300 Navry's - I finally got an additional artifact. Was getting 1 out of about every 30 before that.

archiv

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hate to drag this one back up, but perhaps could someone post a pic of the map where Narvey is? I'm obviously missing something rather blatant. Been all over and cant seem to find her.:spider::sad4:

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Her Lair is all the way at the end of the Underworld. Take the secret passage to the right at Garamon the NPC. Go north. Use the teleporter to jump to the entrance of the Abyss. From there Go North then East. Then back North Trough the Goblins place. Through the hole in the wall. Then from there all the way West. Downwards from the fountain and then west again ,then cross a little bridge upwards. There you find a big hole. Jump in to find Navrey's Lair.

J

Jermosh

i love how soloing has become 'with my pet'.
I used to solo her with my Script Mage, 3 Chain Lighting and dead. Although she takes like 15 now or so. Still soloable just longer.

Although I did a chuckle one day when I went in and asked how we were going to take turns, this Tamer says free for all. Same tamer was soon complaining that I was taking over the spawn since they would only get maybe a firebreath attack in.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Although I did a chuckle one day when I went in and asked how we were going to take turns, this Tamer says free for all. Same tamer was soon complaining that I was taking over the spawn since they would only get maybe a firebreath attack in.
haha i love it

M

maroite

I used to solo her with my Script Mage, 3 Chain Lighting and dead. Although she takes like 15 now or so. Still soloable just longer.

lol Stupid tamer...

I would have let you attack first THEN put the dragon on, then spammed chain lightnings with my spider slayer book. ;p

And I love how legendsguy jumps at the chance to belittle tamers but when the truth comes out that a mage could three shot her he says nothing.........

rolleyes:

Y

Yen Sid

Good luck three shoting her now, it seems she has been beefed up. I'm not sure what has happened but she doesn't go down as fast thats for sure. I was doing 140+ per Energy Bolt and she would go dow pretty fast, now it seems like I am doing the same damage but she has like triple HP. Someone call a medic :stretcher:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She has 5000 hit points now, hits like a truck, but doesn't use any special attacks (webbing) any more.

Still easy to kill. Just takes longer.

D

Drawde2

Good luck three shoting her now, it seems she has been beefed up. I'm not sure what has happened but she doesn't go down as fast thats for sure. I was doing 140+ per Energy Bolt and she would go dow pretty fast, now it seems like I am doing the same damage but she has like triple HP. Someone call a medic :stretcher:
As stated in another thread on her, Navrey's in the middle of changes. She's supposed to be a peerless level encounter and was too easy before. And the web bug (not disappearing). So they got rid of the webs and upped her hp for now. They're going to finish the upgrade at some later date making her peerless level. With a new loot table.

H

Hoo Phlung Poo

she isnt soloable anymore. i did get the new drop off her today. the night eyes glasses: Night Sight, 3 Cast Recovery, 10 DCI, 10 in all resists. Sell while i got the market cornered lol.
im on GL if you wanna buy

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
she isnt soloable anymore. i did get the new drop off her today. the night eyes glasses: Night Sight, 3 Cast Recovery, 10 DCI, 10 in all resists. Sell while i got the market cornered lol.
im on GL if you wanna buy
it seemed that her artis had to be looted and slasher and medusa, dragon it falls in pack has this changed or do you still need to loot her?

W

Walkerboh77

the glasses fell directly to my pack

....she doesn't move fast and yes she does web you 2 different ways

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the glasses fell directly to my pack

....she doesn't move fast and yes she does web you 2 different ways

oh ok thank you Walkerboh77. what is used to cut the web i read earlier about, anyone know ? and how does one get it is my next question lol

P

PokeyTheKnight

Is it me or is anyone else frustrated with the drops? I've killed her about 100 times often with 5 people or less and have yet to get even a crappy gargoyle artifact. :|

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i looted the lenses 15 minutes ago from the corpse...

as the loot shows up for all... so someone didnt sorted his "own" loot.. so it was good for me.

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

i got it from the corpse... and it wasnt "my loot".
in the phase when everyone can loot the spider, i found it on the corpse.