• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Navrey Hole

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
1645765724672.png

Price Check and any information you may have related to Navrey Hole and its functionality.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I believe they all goto Navrey if placed in the correct facet.
They used to go to whatever is "underneath" the facet you place them on. But the Devs broke them (deliberately) a little while back and Mesanna went around confiscating the ones she could get her hands on. A lot of folks raised hell... so she placed one on each shard (supposedly) that the public could utilize. Unsure what the status is on them now.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No she did not place them on each shard. I wish she had, it's not fair that some have it and others don't.

If I could afford this one I would buy it for Origin :/

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
No she did not place them on each shard. I wish she had, it's not fair that some have it and others don't.

If I could afford this one I would buy it for Origin :/
Dang... so they were only placed on shards where she confiscated them? or on shards where someone voluntarily gave it up? Been so long ago my memory is kind of hazy on it all honestly.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah only on shards where people actually gave them to her. This one the OP has obviously wasn't given to her or else it would have a permanent home on whatever shard it came from.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Supposedly the holes still work if placed on an auction safe where you can walk on it.

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I placed the hole onto an auction safe in tram. This is where it brought me. So it is a fully functional Hole.

1645811206776.png

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I placed the hole onto an auction safe in tram. This is where it brought me. So it is a fully functional Hole.

View attachment 127473
It drops you into whatever is under that particular facet or atleast it was until they broke em lol *needs auction safe to work now

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
Trammel/Felucca = Wherever the opposite side of the map is from your house
Tokuno = Stuck in an underground cave kind of like the Malas star room
Ilshenar = Drops you on a road

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It drops you into whatever is under that particular facet or atleast it was until they broke em lol *needs auction safe to work now

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
Thank you for that. I should have been more specific with my wording.
I placed it on a safe and built stairs around it to walk up to the safe.
I dropped myself onto it and it brought me there.
So, if the buyer has a home in Ter'Mur, this Hole will function to bring you to Navrey.

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the information!
I have converted this post into a Selling post.
Please feel free to make an offer in stratics or Discord/ICQ

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A patch made them not be able to be set to public. Mesanna did not do it.

But you were supposed to give them to the GM and he would set them somewhere and make them work. Poor response from her.

I do not know if the bug was fixed.

@ElIoT can someone not associated with the house use yours?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think the auction safe work around is how you make them work now. Just noticed ours is on one but it is well disguised.

These UO players can figure out anything.

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I think the auction safe work around is how you make them work now. Just noticed ours is on one but it is well disguised.

These UO players can figure out anything.
Yes, this is how I tested the Hole. Worked fine for public use. And easily hidden with deco.

Gnoopey

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
a tad bit weird - as the 'hole' on Atlantic, that was placed at the EM rewards hall (in Malas), also leads down into Navrey's lair ?!

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
a tad bit weird - as the 'hole' on Atlantic, that was placed at the EM rewards hall (in Malas), also leads down into Navrey's lair ?!
That's because that one was placed as "replacement" for handing the holes in, but did not happen on every shard since not all players handed theirs in.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
While the EM Hall "island" looks like it is in Malas... the map is actually part of Ter Mur. Or that is how it was explained at the time she placed it. Plenty of folks wanted it placed at EM Hall in West Brit but she could not place it there.

ElIoT

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Seems this thread went a lot deeper with opinions and information than I anticipated.
I will be creating a new selling thread for this and rename this thread for information purposes.

Thank you all for the input you've provided!
Most of it was very helpful.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Seems this thread went a lot deeper with opinions and information than I anticipated.
I will be creating a new selling thread for this and rename this thread for information purposes.

Thank you all for the input you've provided!
Most of it was very helpful.
Sorry we went off track good luck with sale!