• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Gardening] Naturalist bug fix poll...

If the Dev, that fixes the Naturalist Quest, has the ability, which would you choose?

• Revert the Naturalist Quest to randomly produce one of the original 17 plants.

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Expand the Naturalist Quest to randomly produce one of the total 34 plants(including new plants).

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • I don't feel stronly either way

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
N

Ni-

When the current Naturalist plant bug(only cacti) is fixed, if the programmer has equally available options of reverting the Quest to only randomly producing one of the original 17 plants or randomly producing one of the 34 total plant list(which would include the new plants too), which option would you prefer?

Zym Dragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's a big "IF." I hope adding the new plans can be done w/o too much trouble.

G

gandolfofaol

According to the house of commons chat all new plant types will be available from the naturalist quest.

D

DHMagicMan_1

There's a thread about that. All types will be available through the quest but not in all colors. It's a good compromise for all I think, and it gives us all something in the end.

I'm glad our feedback was heard!

Thank you! :bowdown: