• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Nascent time gate activation?

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Now that Eodon is live, has anyone activated their time gate with the gems? Hawkwind repeated the ritual over and over for people to do when we picked up the gates, and I noticed it was written into the final Eodon lore again on the official webpage. Anyone given it a shot?

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's purely for deco purposes.

Though I do have it set up as per Hawkwinds request :)

upload_2015-10-9_8-19-29.png

It's just a neat little RP thing...touch the 4 gems then touch the gate...each gem makes a sound..and the gate itself makes the sound of going through a gate...into the new lands....kinda neat :)

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Really? They were so insistent about writing down the words, an EM even told me it would be active after the release, indicating "something" would happen. Shucks. I guess I don't need to trade heavy for the gem I'm missing after all :(

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Really? They were so insistent about writing down the words, an EM even told me it would be active after the release, indicating "something" would happen. Shucks. I guess I don't need to trade heavy for the gem I'm missing after all :(
Yeah I did try...I'm sure quite a few people did...(At least I hope I'm not the only silly one standing here clicking gems and chanting Vas Rel Tym Por Ort lol)

But nothing happened..Kyronix said a few weeks back that the gems were purely deco.

Francis Drake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I did try...I'm sure quite a few people did...(At least I hope I'm not the only silly one standing here clicking gems and chanting Vas Rel Tym Por Ort lol)

But nothing happened..Kyronix said a few weeks back that the gems were purely deco.
First thing i tried when ToL went live on Europa this morning hehe. as i also was told by a EM i should do it

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ouch! Peeps paid a fair price for that sapphire lol, cause we all thought when Legends went live it would actually be something besides deco... :/
Dunno about the other shards. But Europa was told pretty much every event it was deco.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you still get these items? I love deco items and completely missed the boat on this one. I could pay vendor pricing but if it's a freebie I'd obviously prefer that :please:

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Can you still get these items? I love deco items and completely missed the boat on this one. I could pay vendor pricing but if it's a freebie I'd obviously prefer that :please:
Depending on your shard, you might get lucky with the red,green and light blue ones as those were multiple drops and people got several.

The dark blue one, Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom, was the first event and not many people got one so those are hard to come by and very expensive if you do find one for sale.

Irulia Darkaith

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Depending on your shard, you might get lucky with the red,green and light blue ones as those were multiple drops and people got several.

The dark blue one, Sapphire Eye of Dungeon Doom, was the first event and not many people got one so those are hard to come by and very expensive if you do find one for sale.
No I meant the Nascent Gate piece - I read they were available one per account given out by a clicky - but couldn't find out where to get them.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
No I meant the Nascent Gate piece - I read they were available one per account given out by a clicky - but couldn't find out where to get them.
Ohh that was up for a few days only, the final event was through the wisp dungeon and into the chamber where we killed the void shadow...I don't know if that place has a name.

The entrance and secret word you had to say to get in there was left up for a few days then taken down but I'm sure someone on your shard has a spare...I have a few on Legends if you're from there.