• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Napa Valley residence?

KostonEld

Visitor
Anyone around on Napa anymore? I’m newly back from years gone, met a few cool people. I’m looking for any stocked vendors, before I start stocking my own soon as I get on my feet. Any groups around want to play with an old vet?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Look for guys with the LiE tag around luna, we almost always welcome people to hunt and fight with.

We have a few venders on napa that are stocked, but nothing major.

Welcome back to the game.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Napa is like many of the lower population shards. Most players there are old vets who are pretty self sufficient… that circumstance creates an environment where there isn’t much demand for buying and selling, which is why there are very few stocked vendors.

In my experience, if there is something you need, just ask in GC. Someone is likely to have what you need and give it to you. You might have to ask during more active hours to catch people online.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use Vendor Search to see what is out there and at what price then set up your own vendors.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Welcome back. In your travels, by chance you appear on Sonoma, Ask for me in Chat, or the public Discord Sonoma has, Sonoma Stratics has the link for that., we can help. People's Army of Sonoma • Index page. As one poster said above the smaller shard have a hard core of players and we are are on mostly in the evening, 8pm CDT.

KostonEld

Visitor
It’s good to see a few people around. Anyone that can add me to friends I’ll be playing quite a bit coming up. Would love to meet some people for an adventure.

KostonEld

Visitor
Been using vendor search. A god send! Very lacking in some key scrolls tho. If anyone on Napa has teleport, recall, mark, gate scrolls in bulk I’d love to buy some! Sir drake or Tristan Eld are my mains so far. Is there a Napa discord? Any way to add to global chat without standing next to someone?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been using vendor search. A god send! Very lacking in some key scrolls tho. If anyone on Napa has teleport, recall, mark, gate scrolls in bulk I’d love to buy some! Sir drake or Tristan Eld are my mains so far. Is there a Napa discord? Any way to add to global chat without standing next to someone?
Call out in Gen Chat

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can buy recall in haven, 500 scrolls a shot. Not sure about the others.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you want to start a vendor mall on a shard it is best to look and see what does not show up on VS and then try it out and see if said items sell on the shard. The issues with smaller pop shards is that most if not 98% are vets that can get most of not all the items needed themselves, The only time that it can not happen is during the events that are out now. They may not be able to get the drops for everything they want.

Now on the other hand everything sells on Atl shard. that is the main shard for trades. but with that you have to take into account the use of Shard shields or Transfer tokens to get said items to then back to the shard you play on.

I wish you good luck with setting up a vendor.

It is just a new age of UO then it was back then.

And I have nothing ageist smaller shards the people there are very helpful when asking for help that can bring a lot of fun to the game. I know a few shards are out of some items someone was buying a lot of some items on Atl because there was a shortage of that item on there home shard

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Select NPC mage vendors stock all magery scrolls for circles 1-4. I usually find one selling them in the mage shop north of Moonglow. That should cover your teleport and recall scrolls for non-mage characters.

For Mark and Gate you might find it easier to locate a few +magery items. It’s pretty easy to get +40 magery with 3 or 4 items. These items can be insured (scrolls can’t) and they never run out.

KostonEld

Visitor
Thanks a ton everyone. Getting my feet wet for sure. Been buying refs and scrolls form mage npcs. I even forgot I could buy cloth and scissors and cut my own bandages, lol. I love this game! If anyone wants to play on Napa. Sir Drake, Tristan Eld, and my mains so far. Hit me up.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks a ton everyone. Getting my feet wet for sure. Been buying refs and scrolls form mage npcs. I even forgot I could buy cloth and scissors and cut my own bandages, lol. I love this game! If anyone wants to play on Napa. Sir Drake, Tristan Eld, and my mains so far. Hit me up.
Are you aware of LRC suits for mages?

KostonEld

Visitor
I’ll look it up. There are so many acronyms to learn again. Im trying to sort the loot I keep getting, making sure to not throw away something good. I try to keep any hit speed inc for my archer, mana stuff for my mage, I’ve gotten a few decent prov/discord stuff for my bard. Not sure where to get any talismans, none of my guys have any. And been looking to get a hunters headress. SO expensive :(

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have a house in southeast luna that may or may not have gear in the bottom floor(someone dry looted it) its setup for new players to grab maps, sos, and gear. Check it out.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ll look it up. There are so many acronyms to learn again. Im trying to sort the loot I keep getting, making sure to not throw away something good. I try to keep any hit speed inc for my archer, mana stuff for my mage, I’ve gotten a few decent prov/discord stuff for my bard. Not sure where to get any talismans, none of my guys have any. And been looking to get a hunters headress. SO expensive :(
LRC : Lower Reagent Cost. Pieces spawn with a range of 5%-25%. If you wear 100% (or more) you can cast all your spells without carrying any reagents in your pack. Pretty standard suit for any mage these days.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yell for me in game. I'll do what I can to get you set up.