• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

napa treasure hunters weigh in pls

• Thread starter kalzaketh
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kalzaketh

for, myself I think getting maps for say ils might turn ablessing, the fact that, the guardians are pumped will lead to many more unexplained ghosts in odd area's as my younger brother stated the possibility of popping extra ancient wyrms as possible paragons can be exciting in planning stages but in reality seems alittle frightening.:confused:

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It has been stated that guardians will not spawn as paragons. On the other hand with anywhere between 4 and 8 guardians in the initial spawn could get interesting.

K

kalzaketh

also begs, the question which are will hold the bulk of maps?, the spirituality area is champ spawn, compassion also champedlag will be harsh hope most have gotten dsl now :)

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I banged one out this morning to see what it was all about. Monsters where no harder than normal though I did not get 3 wyrms and 3 GD's as has been reported. Sadly I did not have the chance to go through the loot very well as I was getting late for work. One SoA, a few essence and a skelly key was all I noted.

E

eccentricjules

I have 102 Ingeniously drawn maps at my house. If I could, I'd like to find someone to tag along with sometime. I can fight I'm just not a mage.

D

Drazasamus

as long as they aren't in fel, i will go along with ya. i love em, brought my guildmaster and his wife on a 6 tonight, and they both died when the guardian mobs spawned :p good times

K

kalzaketh

hehe jules, I wish you very goodluck, and swift rez's, we did alevel 6 on jhelom isle the grater drag brought his bigger uncle with him the ancient, plus 2 poisoneles it was aahectic fight for awhile lucky had wanderers out+about the isle

K

kalzaketh

on the ilshenar map we were at north of honor shrine by afew screens up at the broken road off of the mt by half ascreen, the wandering gargoyles caused alittle trouble as they tend to get nosy while you work

K

kalzaketh

ah sir you were lucky at best, the 2 we did blasted ancient plus supercharged greater, I managed to see the name as it nearly hacked by me after the picker, it was funny as 2 poison eles appeared and laser pointed my arcanisthad ahealer near but the eles liked him