• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Napa PK Vets- Listen Up! Invitation to Atlantic!

• Thread starter Rooster^^
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

Rooster^^

If youve played for awhile on napa we probably know each other- Ive been gone for about 4/5 years. Just came back a few weeks ago and started over on Atlantic. Got my guys up and running and am looking to steal some of my old friends from napa to come to Atl and raid, do harries and have some fun. A few of the other old W@R members are on ATL, Kyrite, myself and Carnage. Looking to take anyone else who is interested. My ICQ is 611991570

If you decide you would like to come or have any questions just ICQ me, ill try n check this occasionally aswell. I miss napa but we have to be honest, its dead compared to ATL. Also if you xshard over, bring some stuff to sell because everything is much more expensive there.

Hope to see you soon

I

iamscotia

If youve played for awhile on napa we probably know each other- Ive been gone for about 4/5 years. Just came back a few weeks ago and started over on Atlantic. Got my guys up and running and am looking to steal some of my old friends from napa to come to Atl and raid, do harries and have some fun. A few of the other old W@R members are on ATL, Kyrite, myself and Carnage. Looking to take anyone else who is interested. My ICQ is 611991570

If you decide you would like to come or have any questions just ICQ me, ill try n check this occasionally aswell. I miss napa but we have to be honest, its dead compared to ATL. Also if you xshard over, bring some stuff to sell because everything is much more expensive there.

Hope to see you soon
Is playing with Kyrite supposed to be a perk?

C

Cloak&Dagger

Is playing with Kyrite supposed to be a perk?
If you are from as far back as the rest of them and enjoy him as a player? Yes. If your experience is solely from the outside, or you simply despise him, then obviously not.

BTW Rooster if and when you see this, What character and guild are you in on atl? I have not seen Kyrite or carnage or you for that matter, not that I get on a ton given not having my own computer currently....but still curious since I never see any of you, least not on those characters.

H

Hurley

I have a char on Atl still but I havent played lately. Names Eva if you see me

C

Carnage loves uo

well i have not been on all summer at all i been really busy irl and the other day when i did get on uo it was on uo second age free server actually every body that is old school uo player should check the shard out its hella fun based back in the hally/mage era

I

iamscotia

Cloak‡1983739 said:
If you are from as far back as the rest of them and enjoy him as a player? Yes. If your experience is solely from the outside, or you simply despise him, then obviously not.

BTW Rooster if and when you see this, What character and guild are you in on atl? I have not seen Kyrite or carnage or you for that matter, not that I get on a ton given not having my own computer currently....but still curious since I never see any of you, least not on those characters.
I know him from long ago on siege, he was Calamity there always had his nose up Cherish Firekiss's ass. He was unbareable in W@R, and in the random shard hoping guilds over the years. God what a ****

Real gem right there

R

Rooster^^

Sorry its been awhile since ive posted. I have quite a few chars there, Rooster, Mary Jane, Dex Monkey, Elmo and a thief who will remain unamed and a sampire. I just started the guild Infernal Affairs -iA. Were still looking for any of the old players if they are interested. Kyrite is here but I didn't mean he plays with us. I don't see him that often, he has his own guild but I was just commenting on which old players I knew of on atlantic. I spoke with Aia recently and its my understanding she will be joining me shortly on Atl. We have a great core of players and have roughly the same charter as we did in W@R. We dont gate fight, we do spawns and raid spawns. Have quite a few skull sets and are working on having everyone get necros up for wither boxes for some harries. We have TS and Map, and some of Atlantics best players. We have no children in our guild, we have no raging or rudeness or yelling in TS like many of the other guilds here. It's really very similiar to what we had with W@R, (with the exception of some amazing talent that you cant ever replace), and are doing things basically the same way.

I encourage all of you (who I know) to come to atlantic and join us, you wont find the quality of people we have, in any other guild on that shard. If your interested in comming, returning, or are already there, shoot me an ICQ and well get you setup.

Good fighting!

R

Rooster^^

Sorry its been awhile since ive posted. I have quite a few chars there, Rooster, Mary Jane, Dex Monkey, Elmo and a thief who will remain unamed and a sampire. I just started the guild Infernal Affairs -iA. Were still looking for any of the old players if they are interested. Kyrite is here but I didn't mean he plays with us. I don't see him that often, he has his own guild but I was just commenting on which old players I knew of on atlantic. I spoke with Aia recently and its my understanding she will be joining me shortly on Atl. We have a great core of players and have roughly the same charter as we did in W@R. We dont gate fight, we do spawns and raid spawns. Have quite a few skull sets and are working on having everyone get necros up for wither boxes for some harries. We have TS and Map, and some of Atlantics best players. We have no children in our guild, we have no raging or rudeness or yelling in TS like many of the other guilds here. It's really very similiar to what we had with W@R, (with the exception of some amazing talent that you cant ever replace), and are doing things basically the same way.

I encourage all of you (who I know) to come to atlantic and join us, you wont find the quality of people we have, in any other guild on that shard. If your interested in comming, returning, or are already there, shoot me an ICQ and well get you setup.

Good fighting!

Thegirlyouloved2hate

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I know him from long ago on siege, he was Calamity there always had his nose up Cherish Firekiss's ass. He was unbareable in W@R, and in the random shard hoping guilds over the years. God what a ****

Real gem right there[/QUOTE

Wow this takes me back...I have not been called Cherish Firekiss in ages, funny when you google the names you played under.